so bad it's appalling...

Started by bonanzataz, October 14, 2003, 03:33:17 PM

Gloria

Has anyone heard of U.S. Seals?  I've seen one of them, and it was really awful.  The ludicrus plot and stupid bad guys were just the beginning.  I dont even think it was so bad it was good. It was just bad.

Alethia

Quote from: kotte
Quote from: ewardfight club

(heh heh  even tho i hate it, ill say it doesn't belong here)  :twisted:

Democracy sucks  :evil:

hahahahaha.  yeah.

Finn

Teenagers From Outer Space :shock:
Thirteen Ghosts :roll:
The Sweetest Thing :x
The Life of David Gale :twisted:
Sugar & Spice :evil:
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Weak2ndAct

Classic awful Verhoeven: his 80's Dutch-motorbike-coming-of-age film, 'Spetters.'  There are multiple scenes that will leave you shocked, horrified, and falling out of your chair laughing.  It's insane and wonderful and total shit at the same time.

NEON MERCURY

..Blind Fury
garbage pail kids the movie
men of honor
..jeepers creepers
bbaseketball
.harry and ythe hendersopns
..little monsters
bonfire of the vanities
78% of the bond films
99.9% of horror  film sequels.

modage

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
..jeepers creepers.

bullSHIT.  you may not have liked it, but it hardly belongs in a list of horrendous disasters.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Banky

Quote from: themodernage02
Quote from: NEON MERCURY
..jeepers creepers.

bullSHIT.  you may not have liked it, but it hardly belongs in a list of horrendous disasters.

i dont know i thought it sucked donkey balls

NEON MERCURY

..it(JP) seemed to have agod premise but it feel flat in the end..

but i still like it ..i generally like alot of films..and take them for what there worth.

modage

yeah but falling a little flat hardly makes it worthy of sitting next to garbage pail kids: the movie, or showgirls.  

c'mon banky!  give it another shot.  its a freakin cool monster movie!  you like horror, appreciate it for being better than most.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

Quote from: themodernage02appreciate it for being better than most.

But it's not better than most. It's not even so bad it's good.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Banky

Quote from: themodernage02c'mon banky!  give it another shot.  its a freakin cool monster movie!  you like horror, appreciate it for being better than most.

thats cool that you know that.  Yeah i definantly am one of the bigger horror fans on this site (i think).  I dont know i thought the first half was pretty good and original but the ending really turned me off.  I dont know i though there was a whole act left of the film and it just ended.  I give it props for having balls to end the movie like that but i just wasnt feeling it.

Heres a Mr. BK analogy:

Its like eating a good juicy whopper that you really like and then when you get to the last bite you find a narly pube stuck in the maionaise.

modage

Quote from: BankyIts like eating a good juicy whopper that you really like and then when you get to the last bite you find a narly pube stuck in the maionaise.

c'mon, be a man!  pick it out and enjoy it down to the last bite!

Banky

hahaha

btw- I just finished Reloaded on DVD and that movie is undenialaby the shit.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Bankyhahaha

btw- I just finished Reloaded on DVD and that movie is undenialaby .shit.

is that what you meant?.. :wink:

Banky

No i meant

Quote from: Banky

btw- I just finished Reloaded on DVD and Neon Mercury is a ball licker who likes eating pieces of shit for breakfast.