Movies you're ashamed to admit you HAVE seen

Started by Xixax, January 22, 2003, 05:16:30 PM

Ravi

Quote from: cbrad4di like the ninja turtles, especially the second one. the woman who plays april in the second one is hot. i guess the woman in the first one is too, she's got that linda hamilton thing going.

I have the first 2 films on tape.  I lost the second one somewhere, though, which sucks, because that's the best one.

Duck Sauce

Quote from: cbrad4di like the ninja turtles, especially the second one. the woman who plays april in the second one is hot. i guess the woman in the first one is too, she's got that linda hamilton thing going.

I saw the begining to number 2 yesterday where the pizza boy gets attacked and then from way behind the turtles run down the stairs, freeze frame and logo. I got the chills

chainsmoking insomniac

Ah, let's see....Killer Clowns From Outer Space....twice...and the second time i wasn't tripping balls on three Tim Leary tabs
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

cowboykurtis

crossroads -- saw it twice on a 48 hour train ride -- it was a low point of my life.
...your excuses are your own...

manvstrees

zombie cult massacre
dungeons and dragons
maestro sartori wants a bit of glory...

manvstrees

Quote from: cowboykurtiscrossroads -- saw it twice on a 48 hour train ride -- it was a low point of my life.

this too
maestro sartori wants a bit of glory...

Ravi

Quote from: punchdrunk23Ah, let's see....Killer Clowns From Outer Space....twice...and the second time i wasn't tripping balls on three Tim Leary tabs

I used to own the DVD of KKFOS, but I sold it.

Films I can't believe I saw:

Leprechaun
Brainscan
Vega$ Vacation
National Lampoon's Van Wilder

I get bonus points for seeing the first three in the theater.

underdog

the power rangers movies and home alone
peace
"This is my week off, so pack up,
take the kids, and I'll see you in a week"

Alethia

van wilder (i almost fucking puked)
domestic disturbance
charlies angels

Sigur Rós

(kelvin)

The Mummy
The Green Mile
My Best Friend's Wedding   (I was forced to...honestly...)
Pretty Woman
Armageddon
Star Trek V
The Fly Part II
Scary Movie (but I didn't really look at the screen...)

more recently (in sneak previews):
The Hunted
National Security

But I liked "Plan 9 from Outer Space" a lot  :)

Ravi

cowboykurtis

Quote from: underdogthe power rangers movies and home alone
peace

home alone is a great film -- dont fuck with it.
...your excuses are your own...

Ravi

I don't like the Home Alone movies now, but I loved the first two when I was little.  Chris Columbus has done worse, such as Nine Months, another bad film I wish I didn't see, especially in the theater.

Jeremy Blackman

I may have said it before, but... The Swan Princess.