Curb Your Enthusiasm

Started by Banky, October 06, 2003, 04:47:13 PM

72teeth

yeah, im guess this guy will be the running gag for this season... sweet!
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

modage

Quote from: pete on September 17, 2007, 05:01:05 AM
did anyone notice that the man in the yankees jersey was the doc from knocked up?
i did.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

cine

great to see JB Smoove playing Leon.. Smoove is a former writer of SNL and did a lot of bit parts during monologues.. was also cast in a Good Times sketch when Janet Jackson hosted too.

it looks like LD did several takes of the last scene with him against the window.. his right hand is BEET RED.

elpablo

The new season is funny so far, but I'm scared it might be for the wrong reasons. I expected the humor to come from the awkwardness of Larry David interacting with black people, but instead it's coming from how stereotypically loud and obnoxious the blacks are, which ends up just being racist. Someone convince me otherwise.

pete

why do you find them loud and obnoxious?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

elpablo

because i'm a racist

larry david, more like paul haggis

Kal

this episode was beyond great... the season keeps getting better and better

cine

nice finish.

easily the funniest part of the ep was marty calling larry his best friend then leaving in a huff while larry laughs and says "hes not my best friend."

grand theft sparrow

This season so far has been all about Jeff for me.  Between his nonchalance about the blanket and his "I am fucked" tirade this week... incredible. 

pumba

Daddy, did you bring ice cream home for us, daddy??
i love this show.

Stefen

Last nights episode was kind of awful. The "If a guy calls you a Faggot, you get up in that ass!" bit was funny, but overall, it was just bad. It was simple.

I hope this isn't a trend.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

hedwig

the exterminator (played by chris farley's brother kevin) was the best part of last night's episode.. especially the scene where he was acting like he was taking larry out on a date. hilarious.

Stefen

Season 6 is the biggest mistake of all time. It should have been aborted instead of being allowed to live. While it was in pre-production they should have taken a hanger, singed the end of it with a lighter until it was red hot and just ended it all.

This whole season has been nothing more than Larry LOOKING for a reason to get into an argument and eventually be made to feel uncomfortable.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Stefen

haha, this last episode was pretty funny. Hopefully the rest of the season continues getting better.

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls