We Bought a Zoo

Started by Fernando, September 14, 2011, 01:30:58 PM

Fernando

Trailer here.

found it just by chance, if you have twitter you probably know why.

this made me laugh: Leaked photos of Scarlett Johansson? I'm sorry gentlemen, but there's officially nothing else to live for. Nothing.

Release Date: December 23rd, 2011

Starring:  Matt Damon! ScarJo, Elle Fanning, Thomas Haden Church

Directed by: Cameron Crowe

Premise: Set in Southern California, a father moves his young family to the countryside to renovate and re-open a struggling zoo.

Jeremy Blackman

But We Should Have Bought A Better Title For This Movie

Tictacbk

They shot some of this on my block.  36 seconds into the trailer...thats where I live. 

...that is the only reason I'll watch this film.

Sleepless

I'm sorry, but this doesn't appeal to me at all. After Elizabethtown the mere fact that it's a "Cameron Crowe" film is not enough.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

SiliasRuby

What an insipid piece of over sentimenali trash. But it be fair it was better than elizabethtown. It certainly has the cameron crowe touches but it feels like he's trying to get back into the swing of things. the performances are melodramatic at moments and honest but they felt so weird in a film that is so all over the place. Its a family movie with cursing which just didn't feel right to me. Don't see it-unless you want to somehow bond with your goth girl daughter. Bleh.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection