Quote from: modage on September 28, 2008, 10:02:39 AM
Quote from: Stefen on September 28, 2008, 03:40:44 AM
Hey, 30 Rock starts next week.
NO!!!!!!!!

Season Premiere October 30th 9:30/8:30c
Special Online Premiere October 23rd!

THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!
Can we all just calm down?
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

MacGuffin

Based on last season, thought that Amy Ryan would be a great addition, but this season's episodes have been flat.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

RegularKarate

Quote from: MacGuffin on October 13, 2008, 11:19:34 PM
Based on last season, thought that Amy Ryan would be a great addition, but this season's episodes have been flat.

Disagree... I think that it's stronger than last season.  Think about what a terrible season start we had last season with the fun-run... this season started out MUCH better.

The show already decided last season that it's going to drop in quality.  Michael and Dwight have become cartoon characters and they're not going to stop the annoying camera mugging.

This is a better bad season than last season.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

Yeah, it's been slow. Hopefully it picks up. I still tune in every week.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

Jack Black Attacks The Office's Super Bowl Ep!

Los Angeles (E! Online) – The Kung Fu Panda himself, Jack Black, is coming to the biggest ep ever of NBC's The Office. Yep, the Peacock just announced that Jack Black will guest star on the one-hour installment of The Office that's set to air after the Super Bowl on Feb. 1, 2009.

Will he play a bumbling paper salesman from another branch? Dwight Schrute's illegitimate half brother? Or something closer to home? Read on for the answer...

The episode, titled "Stress Relief," features Black in a familiar role: a big-deal Hollywood actor in a major motion picture. Per NBC, "In one plot of the special post-Super Bowl episode of The Office, some of the office workers try to secretly watch a bootlegged Hollywood movie during the workday. The movie stars Jack Black and other notable Hollywood actors."

Skeleton FilmWorks

Kal

Anybody saw the post-Super Bowl episode? The funniest for this season for sure, and very good overall.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

Quote from: kal on February 02, 2009, 04:32:45 PM
Anybody saw the post-Super Bowl episode? The funniest for this season for sure, and very good overall.

Agreed. Dropped off towards the end, which is why I still think the show should stay to the half-hour format. You could have easily cut out the Jim/Pam parents and celeb cameos stuff.

Skeleton FilmWorks

SiliasRuby

Tonights episode was one of the best with *spoilers* Michael leaving with Pam. Stringer from 'the wire' was great in these past two episodes.

My Collection

Kal

Yeah I think that if this story line with Michael starting a new business sticks and he doesn't come back it will be very good. They needed to shake things up a bit and this past episode was great.

tpfkabi

i was going to say the same thing.

i thought it was in a lull there for a while, but the last few episodes have been very funny.

does this mean Ryan writes all the totally absurd stuff (since he was doing IB during this time)?

of course, when it was filmed and when it was written could be far apart.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Stefen

Yeah, this storyline is a lot of fun.

OrHowILearnedTo

This is the best stretch of episodes in a long time

SiliasRuby

Ryan, Pam, and Michael eating cheese puffs together brought a unique smile to my face.

My Collection