Side Effects

Started by Ravi, August 31, 2005, 06:39:00 PM

Ravi

Written and directed by Kathleen Slattery-Moschkau

KARLY HERT has spent the last ten years selling drugs...legally, that is. Although conflicted on a daily basis by the values within the pharmaceutical industry, and industry driven by profits at the expense of patients; Karly has been seduced by the golden handcuffs of corporate America. Enter ZACH DANNER, who convinces Karly to be true to her values and walk away from her lucrative but empty job. As their relationship blossoms, Karly devises a plan to get out. But leaving is never quite as easy as it seems...

Katherine Heigl    ....    Karly Hert
Lucian McAfee   ....    Zach Danner
David Durbin   ....    Dan
Dorian DeMichele   ....    Jacqueline
Temeceka Harris   ....    Grace
Beth Hebert   ....    Sarah
Mimi Sagadin   ....    Katie

Release date:  September 9, 2005

Sounds kind of corny.  Anyone heard of this?  I heard about it on NPR.

polkablues

I have a feeling the crew listed on the poster is the entire crew of the movie.  Script Supervisor?  On the poster?  Seriously?  

"Special Thanks to Harry" probably means he brought coffee and donuts to set one morning.  Maybe held the boom for a couple shots.

I mean, that's fine if your film had no budget, but why would you want to advertise that fact?  (assuming you're not using it as a marketing gimmick, like with "Blair Witch" or "Primer")
My house, my rules, my coffee

matt35mm

ANOTHER movie directed by a woman?  Goddamn.

You can already tell it's very cutesy-wutesy wink wink, which is often the case with a female director.  I'm not kidding this time.