Pull My Daisy

Started by squints, August 30, 2005, 12:05:53 AM

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: squints
My GOD! is there anyway to find this movie?

well, usually when i want to see a movie i:

1.  look at a newspaper for the showtimes if its in theaters
2.  if its out of theaters i then check to see if the film is avialable on dvd or vhs or even laserdisc [if i had one or all of those players]
3.  if its not availbe yet on any format then i would check a website to see if its currently "in the works" on being avialable
4.  if there are no plans to release the film on any format then i would suggest you start a petition for a proper release of the film....it worked for alf

...but wait, why i am helping you out...you said "fuck ryan adams"...

SHAFTR

Quote from: squintshttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052100/

My GOD! is there anyway to find this movie?

I believe I've seen a clip of this, but never the film in it's entirity.  I'm most drawn to seeing it b/c it was directed by Robert Frank.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

squints

narrated by Kerouac? that's why i want to see it
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche