Martial Arts Films

Started by Bruce Lee, March 08, 2004, 08:36:01 PM

Bruce Lee

any fans?

Im more of a Bruce Lee man than Jackie or jet, also like classic samurai flicks.....erm like seven samurai.

MacGuffin

Any reason to bring up...

...I'll take.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

NEON MERCURY

these are my fav. 3 martial arts films..

....i these better than bruce lee films b/c the fighting is true to the code of the samurias and martial arts....

nix

since this thread is here...

Anyone else love Sho Kosugi movies when they were kids?

Enter the Ninja, Revenge of the Ninja, Ninja 3, etc., etc.?

I rented those movies every weekend from ages 7 to 9.

I caught revenge on cable recently and holy shit is it bad.
"Sex relieves stress, love causes it."
-Woddy Allen

Bruce Lee

oh man ! i love ninja movies, remember watching them when i was small.

cine

Gee, that Bruce Lee suit in your avatar looks mysteriously familiar. . . . .

Bruce Lee

Pas

I love martial arts stuff... fans should check out Dragon Inn (Maggie Chung, Donnie Yen), Twin Warriors (Michelle Yeoh, Jet Li) and the Once upon a time in China trilogy.

So excited about the upcoming release of Hero too.

Bruce Lee

there's a movie coming out later this year, called Dragon Warrior.....starring Bruce Lee !?! lol
its all done in CGI, but the korean company say that you won't be able to tell if its real or not.

Pubrick

i only liked them when i was high.

neh.
under the paving stones.

cine

Quote from: Bruce Leebut the korean company say that you won't be able to tell if its real or not.
Will they use CGI dogs too?

Ravi

Pas

Quote from: Pi only liked them when i was high.

neh.

That's the only way to thoroughly enjoy them indeed

Raikus

I still like "Fistful of Zen" from "Kentucky Fried Movie."

Wanting to see "Shaolin Soccer" though.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Myxo

Quote from: Ravi

Terrible DVD cover. There is a different cover that I like more with the "Master Killer" title on the front.

But, that said, this is one of the very best. The main actor in the film plays a big part in Tarantino's "Kill Bill", as he was a huge fan of this series.