Down with VHS!!!

Started by ShanghaiOrange, April 25, 2003, 08:22:56 PM

Recce

Alright, let's jsut drop it. I'm maqn enough to admit I was wrong, you don't have to rub it in.
"The idea had been growing in my brain for some time: TRUE force. All the king's men
                        cannot put it back together again." (Travis Bickle, "Taxi Driver")

sphinx

Quote from: RecceAlright, let's jsut drop it. I'm maqn enough to admit I was wrong, you don't have to rub it in.

sphinx is not being mean, he's just surprised

:yabbse-lamp:

Recce

Quote from: sphinx
Quote from: RecceAlright, let's jsut drop it. I'm maqn enough to admit I was wrong, you don't have to rub it in.

sphinx is not being mean, he's just surprised

:yabbse-lamp:
surprised by what?
"The idea had been growing in my brain for some time: TRUE force. All the king's men

sphinx

surprised that someone like you thought that it was shot on film.  i expected better of you, reccccccccccce

splice

Recce

Quote from: sphinxsurprised that someone like you thought that it was shot on film.  i expected better of you, reccccccccccce

splice
You mean shot on digital. Well, sooory. We all make msitakes. What's with the 'splice' thing, though?

RegularKarate

SFEENX gets nutty sumtimze...

he's also a werefish, watch out... he may be turning