Cowboy Riley

Started by cowboykurtis, May 29, 2003, 12:45:55 PM

cowboykurtis

i dont know if any of you caught the tenacious D show at the trubadour( it was actually kyle's bad:TRAINWRECK), but it was fucking hilarious -- they were dressed up like country stars: all of a sudden they announce: "we're holding try-outs for COUNTRY AMERICAN IDOL and our first contestant has come all the way from nashville -- so they call him out -- a man wearing a 10 gallon cowboy hat and chaps runs up onto the stage and starts singing FOOTLOOSE -- when the lights came up, it was none other than Jon C fucking Riley -- i almost shit myself i was laughing so hard. it was wonderful. just thought i'd share that.
...your excuses are your own...

Pubrick

i'd liek to share my recent discovery that whales JIZZ about 400 gallons and only 10% make inside their partner, that means 360gallons of jizz in the ociean for every monogomous male whale, disturbibnmg re4allly.

yeah ''ve beben thinkging about it all nite, refer to my presidetnst post fpor  more iofnnfot info.

bah pillcolbyug. backspace does not exxrosiist.
under the paving stones.

chainsmoking insomniac

Get that fixed dude. I feel like my mind is stuttering.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Pubrick

umm i don't know what ur talking about but i'm sure that's ur problem and not mine

SYKE!
under the paving stones.

phil marlowe

don't know if this is too explicit for you guy but here goes:

phil marlowe

or even better. i typed the words much and semen in the google engine and this was what i got:

Pubrick

hahhah

gnite everybody. ekzellent Mr T speech bubble hahah. madness.
under the paving stones.

polkablues

Quote from: Phil Marlowedon't know if this is too explicit for you guy but here goes:

Yep.  Too explicit for me.
My house, my rules, my coffee