NEON MERCURY's ++ ps360ii Lite ++ thread -weaning you off WoW since 07

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 09, 2003, 08:52:13 PM

Pas

Quote from: SiliasRuby on May 28, 2009, 06:20:39 PM
Good for you...

you're getting pretty asinine Silias!  :doh:

EDIT : I thought this meant cynical/disillusioned but I'm told it doesn't... does it ?

Reinhold

resident evil 5 is amazing, as i knew it would be. my only gripe is that sheva is trigger happy and heals after the slightest scratch.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Pas Rap on May 28, 2009, 09:54:56 PM

EDIT : I thought this meant cynical/disillusioned but I'm told it doesn't... does it ?

This as in Silias or this as in asinine?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pas

Quote from: Walrus on May 28, 2009, 11:18:06 PM

asinine ... I guess ? Silias means something ? :waving:  :yabbse-stoopid:

SiliasRuby

Quote from: Pas Rap on May 29, 2009, 05:55:49 AM
Quote from: Walrus on May 28, 2009, 11:18:06 PM

asinine ... I guess ? Silias means something ? :waving:  :yabbse-stoopid:
Asinine: Ridiculous, bordering on stupid.

Silias means nothing
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Pas

Oh ok sorry then asinine is not what I meant. I thought asinine meant like bitter because it looks like Aspirin.

Well anyway you're not as joyous as you used to be my dear Silias !!!!

Reinhold

Quote from: Pas Rap on May 29, 2009, 08:07:16 AM
Oh ok sorry then asinine is not what I meant. I thought asinine meant like bitter because it looks like Aspirin.

Well anyway you're not as joyous as you used to be my dear Silias !!!!

pas---><--- silias

worrying about beer spill on couch: asinine
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Pas

Stefen

If Nintendo doesn't deliver something for the hardcores at E3, I'm giving up on them. I've supported them through every console but now that they're more into catering to soccer moms than gamers, they suck. Their games suck. Their console sucks. Everything about them has sucked lately.

We better get a new Zelda or Mario announcement.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

GodDamnImDaMan

Quote from: Stefen on May 29, 2009, 12:25:54 PM
If Nintendo doesn't deliver something for the hardcores at E3, I'm giving up on them. I've supported them through every console but now that they're more into catering to soccer moms than gamers, they suck. Their games suck. Their console sucks. Everything about them has sucked lately.

We better get a new Zelda or Mario announcement.

how about if they just gave you a swift wii kick to the cockaroonie?
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Stefen

Oh, I remember that game. Penny Hardaway was the bomb. He'd take like 6 steps on his layups haha.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pozer

game talk 'round thee ol' office is about one called Infamous. what's the word on this one Stefan & pals?

Stefen

It's supposed to be awesome. It's a PS3 exclusive and I only have 360 and Wii but I heard it's really good.

Pozer

was kinda hopin' for a little more insight for the watercooler talk.