Films Coming out or that are out that you want to see..

Started by KingBlackDeath, February 26, 2003, 11:14:46 PM

joke08

wow. i feel old at 23 now. and dude, you won't truly know you're a loser until you're at least 22 and out of school, living with mom and dad, looking for a job because no one hires english majors so you go back to school, but it's not the same party for grad students it was for undergrads.
sigh.

i was surprised at this board, everyone love pt anderson, audrey toutou, the same things i love. why don't any of these people live in nh? of all my friends, i'm the only one who reads books.
i've been drinking more wine lately.
it's good for you pop.
yeah, well anyway, i've been drinking more wine
(vito to michael, Godfather I)

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: joke08because no one hires english majors

You did not just say that, did you? Tell me you didn't say... that....

MacGuffin

Quote from: ebeaman69
Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: ebeaman69I really am a loser though, seriously...all I do is watch movies and go on the internet....but at least I'm happy.

There is no shame in that.

No, there really isn't. Not at this point anyway. If I'm the same way when I'm 30 though, I swear to god I'll shoot myself.

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanYou did not just say that, did you? Tell me you didn't say... that....
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

KingBlackDeath

.....um. Actually there's nothing to do in Ohio. It's nice here, but all there is is restaurants, which is why I'm fat.
Mr. Cleveland might have a few suggestions. I ain't got jack.

Also, yeah, we should be nicer to each other. Bush and that North Korea asshole are going to kill us all in a few months. Let's enjoy the internet as much as we can!
Do you see what happens...when king black death breathes on you with his breath?

Sigur Rós

Quote from: BigBadDeathBush and that North Korea asshole are going to kill us all in a few months. Let's enjoy the internet as much as we can!

More like that American asshole and that North Korean asshole are going to kill us in a few months......Guys guys you are not losers...or are you!

KingBlackDeath

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK SIGUR ROS DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!
Do you see what happens...when king black death breathes on you with his breath?

oakmanc234

Films coming out that I gotta see:

Anger Management
Love Liza
28 Days Later
Once Upon A Time In Mexico
Matrix: Reloaded
T3
Intolerable Cruelty
Hulk
Jersey Girl
Kill Bill
Exorcist: The Beginning
Duplex
Matrix: Revolutions
LOTR: The Return of the King
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

Sigur Rós

Quote from: BigBadDeathFUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK SIGUR ROS DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!

No, sorry....I love you man and you're not fat :-D Have you lost weight? You look so fresh and so clean.

btw.....F¤&#ck tha' politics love tha' Xixax!

polkablues

Quote from: Sigur Rósbtw.....F¤&#ck tha' politics love tha' Xixax!

Hear, hear.  Besides, if the world ends in a giant fireball, there'll be plenty of blame to go around.
My house, my rules, my coffee

phil marlowe

Sigur Rós

Quote from: polkablues
Hear, hear.  Besides, if the world ends in a giant fireball, there'll be plenty of blame to go around.

Yeah you're right! Only one problem!........If the world ends in a giant fireball we will have to find a scapegoat....i'm thinking "God Damn Im The Man"

MacGuffin

Quote from: oakmanc234Films coming out that I gotta see:
T3

Schwarzenegger Spoils Terminator 3 Arrival

*SPOILER AHOY*

TheArnoldFans reports that Arnold Schwarzenegger spoiled a scene from Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines he said (spoiler starts below)...

The Terminator arrives from the year 2029 and in his usual birthday suite attire, he is in search of clothing. The T-850 approaches a strip joint called "The Spot" and luckily for Arnold it happens to be "ladies night"! Since there are so many other semi-nude male dancers, the bodyguards out front think nothing to out-of-the-ordinary of the nude cyborg. The guard tells the Terminator to go around to the back entrance but it doesn't listen and slams him and then throws him through the air. Arnold enters nude through the front among dozens of screaming and adoring female admirers of his massive body and spectacular private section. The Terminator takes the clothes from one of the male dancers.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Jeremy Blackman

MacGuffin, are you sure that wasn't produced by Jerry Bruckheimer?

MacGuffin

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanMacGuffin, are you sure that wasn't produced by Jerry Bruckheimer?

Yes, Mr. Bruckheimer was busy doing:

Skeleton FilmWorks