XIXAX Film Forum

The Tragedy of Macbeth (Coen, 2021)

Alma · 4 · 267

Alma

• The Vision Quest
on: September 21, 2021, 08:34:13 AM

Teaser trailer is out and it looks stunning, you can clearly see the German expressionist influence.

I feel like I must have missed a thread for this film cause it's surely been talked about before on here but I couldn't find one - I'm a bit confused about whether I've posted this in the right place or not cause it seems like there's about three different subforums where current film/director discussion occurs? Anyway sorry if this is the wrong place for it  :yabbse-smiley:

WorldForgot

• 'change your hair, change your life'
    • portfolio ~
Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 10:15:59 AM
No worries at all, Alma! This is the proper sub-forum for it. The Grapevine iz for announcements on films that may not be released this year/do not have a release date/or just dont have trailers (material to discuss?).

This cinematography looks sumptuous! Also, I appreciate the trailer's pacing and length. Got me properly hooked without showcasing too much.

Shughes

• The Road of Trials
    • Shaun Hughes Film
Reply #2 on: September 21, 2021, 11:13:53 AM
I really want this to be good. So far I'm disappointed that it looks very clean, crisp and digital.

pynchonikon

• The Meeting with the Goddess
Reply #3 on: September 21, 2021, 11:48:32 AM
The fact that after so long secrecy they chose to show us such a short teaser just four days prior to its WP, seems a bit suspicious concerning its accessibility/potential tbh. We'll see...