Official RADIOHEAD thread

Started by Duck Sauce, January 11, 2003, 05:54:58 PM

Pubrick

Quote from: sphinxthat site doesn't seem to be working :\
i am shocked..

make it english at the top left corner, UK flag, then go albums, find R for Radiohead.

is the actual stream not happenin? i don't hav time to check it.
under the paving stones.

sphinx

Quote from: Pis the actual stream not happenin? i don't hav time to check it.

yeah, the stream isn't happy

phil marlowe

Nein dizbatcher says zere iss problem mit deine kable.

Sigur Rós

Mein nommen iss Karl.  Is hard to verk in zese cloze

Dirk

A copy of the Hail to the Thief promo CD:

In other news, there are now clips from the "There, There" video on the new official site. You have to register first to view them.[/url]
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Sigur Rós

Got to get my fingers on a copy of Hail to the Theif!

russiasusha

QuoteIn other news, there are now clips from the "There, There" video on the new official site. You have to register first to view them.

or you can see them this way
Guess that means i'm back on zigzag!
Movies before 1930 suck

life_boy

For any fans of classical music who also really dig Radiohead, check this site out.  This classical pianist has a whole CD coming out in which he transcribed 15 Radiohead songs into solo piano pieces.  You can hear selections on the site.  Sounds pretty interesting.

Pubrick

so what's with radiohead.tv?

that trailer for the "new channel" is bizarre, i can imagine being freaked out by it if i was little. i hope the rest of their new deal is like this, intense like.

and with everything having 2 titles?

Hail To The Thief/The Gloaming:
01 2+2=5/The Lukewarm
02 Sit Down Stand Up/Snakes & Ladders
03 Sail To The Moon/Brush the Cobwebs Out Of The Sky
04 Backdrifts/Honeymoon Is Over
05 Go To Sleep/Little Man Being Erased
06 Where I End And You Begin/The Sky Falling In
07 We Suck Young Blood/Your Time Is Up
08 The Gloaming/Softly Open our Mouths In The Cold
09 There There/The Boney King of Nowhere
10 I Will/No Man's Land
11 A Punch Up At A Wedding/No No No No No No No No
12 Myxamatosis/Judge, Jury & Executioner
13 Scatterbrain/As Dead As Leaves
14 A Wolf At The Door/It Girl. Rag Doll

is this for real?

yes i am clueless, fill me in. what else.. oh yeah, the maps thing is fun, see clips of there there if u pin it right.
under the paving stones.

Dirk

I think Radiohead TV will be officially launched on May 25th. It will have all sorts of goodies like live footage, video clips, interviews, etc.
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: _|P|_oh yeah, the maps thing is fun, see clips of there there if u pin it right.

I think it just gives you a clip after 4 tries... looks like it's going to be a nice site though...

Pubrick

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanI think it just gives you a clip after 4 tries...
u just gotta put them on the red bits, then click the triangle-in-circle-in-triangle things.
under the paving stones.

Dirk

Just to let everyone know, the mixed and mastered version of the album is now on the web somewhere.

moonshiner

anybody know what's going to be on the limited edition release of Hail to the Thief? it's just a different cover and costs more money, for all i can tell...
the rumble of the train trails off to infinity, a place where no one goes anymore

JC, no not that one

Dirk

Quote from: moonshineranybody know what's going to be on the limited edition release of Hail to the Thief? it's just a different cover and costs more money, for all i can tell...

Basically it's just different packaging. No extra tracks or nothing like that. The packaging is gonna be incredible from what I gather and from the fact that the Amnesiac limited edition was incredible.