2F2F

Started by bonanzataz, February 08, 2003, 06:59:19 PM

Duck Sauce

Quote from: Sigur RósI actually thought 'The fast and the furious' was a nice action-film, and Vin Diesel is actually a pretty good actor.

foreigners   :roll:

NEON MERCURY

Well...At least this film will be a clear cut entry into "TOP 10 Worst Films" of 2003  lists all across the world.

...and you are right it is a stupid title for a film.

RegularKarate

Quote from: nappyratwhat car do u drive?
i know, a geo metro..lol

I DO drive a Geo Metro, how did you know?  (it's about the longest lasting car I've ever had)

Quote from: nappyratcant roll with the big boys  :lol:
not like my gsx

Oooooh, I see... penis size issues....

sorry

bonanzataz

i really have to go see the first one. is it worth a blind buy? if so, i'd have to go with the original edition as the ultra tricked out edition gets rid of some of the cool features for the dts track.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Duck Sauce

let the onslaught of "2 ______ 2 _______"  jokes begin

MacGuffin

I have to say I enjoyed this film. A lot more than I thought more than I thought I would...I mean alot more. I know it's not saying much, but this film is far better than the first one, and it's because it doesn't take itself seriously. There is a lot of humor (intentional, unlike the first one) and the races are shot very well. I would actually recommend this popcorn flick over "Italian Job."

And now for a cheesy quote that I hope to read in the paper:
"Here is one summer vehicle that doesn't suffer from a lack of Diesel fuel."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ghostboy

Quote from: MacGuffin
"Here is one summer vehicle that doesn't suffer from a lack of Diesel fuel."

AWESOME.

And yeah, it really isn't that bad. I wouldn't pay for it, but if I did I wouldn't feel as bad as if I had payed for Bruce Almighty.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Duck Sauce
Quote from: Sigur RósI actually thought 'The fast and the furious' was a nice action-film, and Vin Diesel is actually a pretty good actor.

foreigners   :roll:

foreigners  :roll:

nappyrat

about time someone actually stood out and said they liked it!

Ghostboy

That one chick is still a really shitty actress, though.

ProgWRX

F&F (and 2F2F) is the worst thing that ever happenned to REAL car enthusiasts out there. Now everyone thinks that being into cars = being into POS stickered UP neon colored cars with stupid taillights and neon all over the place and NAWS and driving like idiots around town and residential areas  :roll:  :x  :evil:
-Carlos

nappyrat

Quote from: RegularKarate
Quote from: nappyratwhat car do u drive?
i know, a geo metro..lol

I DO drive a Geo Metro, how did you know?  (it's about the longest lasting car I've ever had)

Quote from: nappyratcant roll with the big boys  :lol:
not like my gsx

Oooooh, I see... penis size issues....

sorry

wtf?? whats a car got to d with dick sizes??
whatta shit hole

Ghostboy

You've never heard of overcompensation?

ProgWRX

not everyone that drives a sporty car is overcompensating for other shortcomings  8)  only the ones that act like it makes you a better person  :P  :wink:
-Carlos

yarnboy

Nappy, I'm into cars and I thought this movie was horrible in every way. Everything was fake and retarded..and when it wasn't..it was retarded and fake. It doesn't really deserve the time it takes for me to point out every small thing that sucks. I have very low expectations for badass car movies or action movies. Speed zone for instance instance, owns. Lambhorgini's driving across lakes is way cooler than non turbo eclipses. Actually, I gave up all hope when I saw "a 9 second charger" do a wheel-stand, while doing a burnout, while tieing  "10 second supra".
"signature quotes are dumb"