Official RADIOHEAD thread

Started by Duck Sauce, January 11, 2003, 05:54:58 PM

mogwai

sounds very good. i wonder what paranoid android vs with a little help from my friends would sound like.

ooooh, check out the blur "parksliced" remixes. they're amazing.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

modage

i think they're like the 'english wilco'.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

london

Radiohead has a new DVD coming out called "The Most Gigantic Lying Mouth of All Time".    To pre-order it, go to the Radiohead website or click here.
http://www.radiohead.com/gigantictvdvd/
Ten should be enough.  You think 10 should be enough?  You think we need one more?  You think we need one more.  Alright,  we'll get one more.

context, context, context.

meatwad

matt35mm

"No Surprises"

Good song, but I don't see how it's the Radiohead song that I am.  I'm more "You And Whose Army?" or "The National Anthem."

By the way, linking the picture doesn't work.  I don't know why, but it's stupid that it won't allow you to link to the picture.

But looking at the link-name, Cronopio was "Morning Bell" and Meatwad was "Fake Plastic Trees."

Pubrick

Quote from: matt35mmBy the way, linking the picture doesn't work.  I don't know why, but it's stupid that it won't allow you to link to the picture.
for sum reason that i cannot fathom, the pictures only show once they've come up to u on the site. like i tried a few random responses "first answers only" and "last answers only". and got fake plastic trees, the picture of which i can now see in meatwads post.

anyway, idioteque and subterraneanhomesickalien. both inaccurate. i did it again and got radiodead.
under the paving stones.

grand theft sparrow

I'm "No Surprises" too.  

I think I'm more "Myxomatosis" myself.

mogwai

Jeremy Blackman

Subterranean Homesick Alien
Oh boy, you're a weirdo. Chances are you feel misunderstood and that you can't really trust most people. You want to be abducted by aliens. Try to concentrate on things that really matter.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

RegularKarate

Live Cover of U2's Sunday Bloody Sunday

matt35mm

Does that really exist?  Because I've downloaded a track that SAID it was a Radiohead live cover, but upon closer listening, it was actually U2 live.