pta on set

Started by cowboykurtis, April 20, 2003, 06:20:54 PM

atticus jones

kevin spacey to chris cooper in american beauty...

"whoa...i think you have the wrong idea"
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: miss jones
buttersnatch...the "burger king man is a lot funner then a lot of people who post here" endorsement sold you out fo what you is...stupid

well he may not have been a extra on pdl like you were but i find the fact that the guy finds metaphors in life based around his obsession with burger king to be really fucking nutty.

the people who really matter in this world would find him much more interesting then some of the people who post here . The guy who wrote boogie nights and magnolia, would agree with me that burger king guy is a pleasent oddball in a sea of bullshit .  But if i asked a bunch of l.a sleazeballs/pages who work at the cbs lot what they think, they would start to rap and shit and like name drop wim winders in their flow.

but anyway i just have this image of burger king guy posting with a paper burger king crown on .

UNELLI

:lol: she called you buttersnatch
just cuz I'm an extra, don't mean I take any shit from PAs

atticus jones

Quote from: Butterscotch Jones
buttersnatch...the "burger king man is a lot funner then a lot of people who post here" endorsement sold you out fo what you is...stupid

well he may not have been a extra on pdl like you were but i find the fact that the guy finds metaphors in life based around his obsession with burger king to be really fucking nutty.

the people who really matter in this world would find him much more interesting then some of the people who post here . The guy who wrote boogie nights and magnolia, who agree with me that burger king guy is a pleasent oddball in a sea of bullshit .  But if i asked a bunch of l.a sleazeballs/pages who work at the cbs lot what they think, they would start to rap and shit and like name drop wim winders in their flow.

but anyway i just have this image of burger king guy posting with a paper burger king crown on .

regardless...i think you got the wrong guy regarding all the talk about extraships on pdl and internships at cbs...check yo fact sheet and get back to me butterboy

change your name or game...they really shouldnt live together unda the same roof dawg
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

dude i dont even know you or hate you i told you why i dissed you in the first place, it was because you compared me to paul walker and malcom in the middle, thems fighting words

so i told you i will chill but you did take a swipe at me today so ...

but lets get this straight i do not think you are pta even though some people do or even close maybe your fionas l.a half brother that i would buy

actually if pta were to post here, he would sound like burger king guy, its called being nutty for kicks , when you do not have anything to prove

why would he want to act like a hardass when its funner to act like a goofball

atticus jones

Quote from: Butterscotch Jonesdude i dont even know you or hate you i told you why i dissed you in the first place, it was because you compared me to paul walker and malcom in the middle, thems fighting words

so i told you i will chill but you did take a swipe at me today so ...

but lets get this straight i do not think you are pta even though some people do or even close maybe your fionas l.a half brother that i would buy

actually if pta were to post here, he would sound like burger king guy, its called being nutty for kicks , when you do not have anything to prove

why would he want to act like a hardass when its funner to act like a goofball

you have never dissed me because the word itself includes an element of respect that you have never shown...

snatch you aint been round long nuff to comment on my act son

eye dont go much for the rumors or accusations of who i am or who i know cept to say i know a ho when i read one and you is what i know

your infatuation for burger boy is disturbing...really...seriously

thanks for the breakdown tho...now i will know how to proceed in terms of who i am and who others think me to be...

off topic...blackman you dirty biter you bit "why is atticus jones" for a claymation movie? i will sue you for everything you one day hope to be...

Quote from: bonanzatazdo i fall into one of those categories, BJ?

emo-sigh...

i dunno your like a easy going movie fan. You dont feel the need to make yourself look deep by praiseing some films and dissing others .

example this is bad " Ok i like radiohead and i hate tv i think its trash except for six feet under and im a vegan"

and you have a sense of humor .

or maybe its just because your avatar brings to mind a young gary busey and for that were all blessed

Quote from: Butterscotch Jones

your infatuation for burger boy is disturbing...really...seriously

i will admit with pride that i would love to film a documentry about a guy who sees everything in this world through the eyes of burger king .

but i think its a bit, he can not be as funny as the image i have created in my head, think back to that scene in wonder boys where they see that black guy and they create his back story based on what they wish he would be like.

maybe the burger king guy is like that for me , somehow i think the world is a better place if this guys walks through life with a paper crown

but fuck it im nutty that way

Pubrick

Quote from: Butterscotch Jonesmaybe your fionas l.a half brother that i would buy
haha the dude who was the sidekick in The Sentinel? haha.
under the paving stones.

Quote from: P
Quote from: Butterscotch Jonesmaybe your fionas l.a half brother that i would buy
haha the dude who was the sidekick in The Sentinel? haha.

wow could he be Garett Maggart ??

i was just being abstact, like if he were to have a connection it would be something like fiona has a brother who is a swarmy l.a thing going for him

i have no clue what Garett Maggarts personality is like

the cbs page thing is based on this,  i was backstage at the craig kilborn show hanging out and all these swarmy pages were talking and they all sounded like the type of guys you see online. These guys were going on about what is shit and what is great and it was all cliches. No new ideas just the same ol shit

cowboykurtis

butterscotch, out of curiosity, you seem to have a contempt for "LA" people -- you've labeled them slimy, swarmy, etc.. im not neccessarily disagreeing, just wondering if you live there...
...your excuses are your own...

Ernie

Yeah, just to clarify...I was kidding back there with the "kill them all" thing. I love the fun and the jokes...that's pretty much what I'm here for. I mean, I love the ranting and raving threads and all that...the news, the reviews...all that is cool...but the really fun stuff is what keeps me here. I was trying to get Miss Jones to loosen up a little and realize how stupid her little gimmicky (seemingly faux) personality is in the long run. The poetry doesn't make any sense and that's fine...she can do that, it's annoying...but that doesn't mean she can't do it. She can.

But, when she starts to put down the human beings on the board, the ones that have fun and are just here to talk, not to solve the problems of the world...when she starts putting those people down, the people that make this board cool...that's fucking stupid and she has no right to do that. Recite your incoherent poetry all day long, but don't treat this board like a fucking poetry circle...don't expect everbody to join in an sing "kumbaya" and make some tofu and curl up on the fucking couch with a good book...people are still going to watch MTV tommorow and go to McDonald's (except MrBurger King of course). So, all I'm saying is...don't put down anybody for being normal and cool.

BackUpOffMeFoo

I never understood the caliber of old board members until I met the new ones.

Old board members: I never gave you enough credit.
New board members: June 24 this fists for you.

Peace out on the bad perm tip,
One bad ass brotha
Serious?

RegularKarate

Quote from: Sheriff Lawlessness
New board members: June 24 this fists for you.

Awww... that's so nice... it was just a little more than a year ago when you last gave a date like that...  I didn't understand until that date arrived... I expect good things...  my imagination is already running wild... I hope it's good.

come on... just tell me... it's me, RK... come on

Quote from: cowboykurtisbutterscotch, out of curiosity, you seem to have a contempt for "LA" people -- you've labeled them slimy, swarmy, etc.. im not neccessarily disagreeing, just wondering if you live there...

lot of these slimballs i speak of come from places like connecticut

they end up working at CBS and then after a week in town they rip on tourists.

a douchebag is a douchebag, they come from everywhere, and they end up in l.a its like a sewer that collects shit from all over the place

new york is kinda like that, the biggest idiots there are all from outside of new york, for example every member of sonic youth is from somewhere else. wow this ties back to my la slimeball theroy because everyone of the guys in the eagles is from outside of california.

and they are the most la slimeball band ever

but yeah many slimeballs are born and raised in la so its up in  the air

but those cbs pages i described think back to vince vaughn in swingers mixed with jay moher in action and in jerry maguire

thats what i was talking about , they will get no fourther in  showbiz then seating people for the craig kilborn show