T3

Started by modage, July 01, 2003, 10:27:02 PM

NEON MERCURY

....well..being a  fan of the first and seconnd terminators.....and knowing that   Cameron . and Co. have split.....i was nno tthat innterrested in seeing this film......so hence my thought coming months later unntil i boughtht e dvd used for 12.00 (nnot going to pass that up)......but from rrading thr previous post i se most hated this ...and i csan see why.....mod-age's review sums up what everyones thinking who hated it.......i didnnn't think it was that bad.....

SPOILERS ARE POSSIBLE......

the dialouge was cheesy..."talk to the hand".... :roll: ....bu ti think in both the other terminator films the dialogue was cheesy atr times also.....oiyts just whennnwe(most) of us watched it we could relayte to so,me of the cheesyness b/c we were young lik eeddie furlong......there ar some holes annd misscalculations ..but ti donnn't think its nothing that bad......the actionn was great.....acting overall ..ffor a terminator film is okay....(i actually like nnick stahl better tha ffurlong)......twars the end i though it was great.....annnd then end was perfect ....and i like how it set sup for sequels which ......seems fine buy me.......

how old is claire dannes?????????....she looks 32

MacGuffin

T4 In The Works

Producer Mario Kassar recently spoke to a Lebanese film magazine regarding production for Terminator 4 and TheArnoldFans transcribed a copy of the key elements of the article:

"T4 is in the works. The screenplay will be ready in 8 or 9 months. Once we have that, we will proceed with the production. The question that has never been answered in all the Terminator films is time travel. You can come from the future to change the present. But we never see how they go back to the future, which is a subject that can be explored. I think you already know where T4 is going from the ending of T3".
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: MacGuffinThe question that has never been answered in all the Terminator films is time travel. You can come from the future to change the present. But we never see how they go back to the future, which is a subject that can be explored.

.....that sounds cool actually.....thi scan open up more sh*t......maybe revist the earlier two films and see how certain events play ou tin deiffferent scennarios.....etc.......but it woul dahve to be crreative and justified to work......someone could just "ad lib" it.......