There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.

Started by depooter, March 27, 2005, 02:24:56 PM

MacGuffin

pozer, Omero, Silias and I are gonna try to do a xixax meeting. Who else is going tomorrow? PM me if you wanna get in on it and pass the jenkem balloon around.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Slick Shoes

a bit of a Hail Mary, but does anybody else that is going tomorrow have a +1 they are not using? PLEASE??

idk

this is neat, the guy calls it an "Oscar ad" although I'm not quite sure what that is.

Tictacbk

How early are people going tomorrow?  I'm debating how early would be too early...

CMBB eve!

Satcho9

theyarelegion

I'm gonna head down there 'round 4?

I'm probably going to sound stupid, but what is CMBB? Something, something, "...be blood," I'm guessing?

MacGuffin

I'll probably be there around 1'ish. I'll be the film geek toting a poster tube hoping to get my Boogie and Magnolia posters signed.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pozer

:shock: just caught a LONG NEW amazing trailer on television.  it was during the eye witness news.  best part is, my pals who are not into such a thing as much as i am, all thought it looked really good. 

i am now trying to convince the jobless one to go and hold me a spot in line tomorrow, as i will not be able to get there early enough for my liking.   

picolas

Quote from: pozer on November 15, 2007, 01:31:30 AM
:shock: just caught a LONG NEW amazing trailer on television
http://www.iklipz.com/MovieDetail.aspx?MovieID=f3483c20-70c3-489a-ab84-0e80d45cc0d4

holy shit. that's what i thought domestic meant. loving the score.

tv spot spoils
plainview swims just like pta.

Pubrick

Quote from: Omero on November 15, 2007, 12:05:37 AM
I'm probably going to sound stupid, but what is CMBB? Something, something, "...be blood," I'm guessing?

well you're just gonna have to read the whole thread to find out won't you?  :yabbse-thumbup:
under the paving stones.

picolas

theyarelegion

Pubrick

godspeed you, little dude.  :salute:

watch out for vince froio, the kitlers, and so much more!

goddamn this thread is a classic.
under the paving stones.

theyarelegion

Chere Mill Be Blood.

That was a helluva read, kitlers and all.

I feel like part of the Xixax clan now. :yabbse-grin:

No? Still a rookie? Oh, well.

Pubrick

you did good.

Now go to sleep, we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow.

A big, long.. day.

under the paving stones.