The Great Land of Small

Started by Catcus Mack, September 25, 2003, 11:20:00 PM

Catcus Mack

This is a great movie very obscure i doubt many people have heard of it. It's a Canadian movie. It has the same magical world that movies like Wizard of Oz, Chronicles of Narnia & The Neverending Story have. It's about Fritz who's a leperchaun from the Great Land of Small which is over the Rainbow. Fritz has lost his magical bag of gold which an evil bartender has stolen and he has grown more evil now that it is in his possession.  Fritz meets these two kids who went to believe in all things magical and when they meet him they get their chance by accident he takes to the Great Land of Small where they learn they can never go home and the Queen wants to turn them into butterflies.

Anyways its really good and if you live in Canada and have Movie Central and don't want to try to hunt this down its playing this October.

So watch it, its really good.

mutinyco

I tried to mack a cactus one time. I don't recommend it.
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

Catcus Mack

Well Great Land of Small is now on Movie Central on the Comic Strp. Did anyone see it yet?