After The Sunset

Started by MacGuffin, August 29, 2004, 07:09:53 PM

MacGuffin

Release Date:  November 12, 2004 (wide).

Starring: Pierce Brosnan, Salma Hayek, Woody Harrelson, Don Cheadle, Naomie Harris

Directed by: Brett Ratner

Premise: After a successful last score, a master thief (Brosnan) retires to an island paradise. His lifelong nemesis, a crafty FBI agent, washes ashore to ensure he's making good on his promise. The pair soon enters into a new game of cat-and-mouse.

Trailer here.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

bonanzataz

i can SMELL the hatred rising from xixax members right now.

hey, mac. thanks for giving me something to do!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

cine

I can not wait to see this. This should be great. I am excited.

Pubrick

my most anticipated film of the year.
under the paving stones.

Just Withnail

So basically; stealing Link's title, borrowing quite a few pieces of plot from Thomas Crown, has a shitty trailer, and on top is directed by Ratner. Opening day, baby!

pete

when is selma gonna show her melons again.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Fernando

Quote from: petewhen is selma gonna show her melons again.

Blair?

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: petewhen is sAlma gonna show her melons again.

I just saw Desperado on TV this afternoon. I hadn't seen it in a long time and... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH yeah. I never liked melons as much as I like those.
Si

Ravi

Quote from: petewhen is selma gonna show her melons again.

:?:

this thread has potential.
context, context, context.

Chest Rockwell

And I was expecting another sequel to Before Sunrise. What a let-down.

coffeebeetle

more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

Pubrick

Quote from: cronopiothis thread has potential.
lost it.
under the paving stones.

matt35mm

As of this writing, After the Sunset has a 00% rating out of 9 reviews at Rotten Tomatoes.  Good job Ratney.