I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

w/o horse

Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

edison

17.99 at CC - Nationwide price mistake (not sure how long it'll last)

modage

has anyone seen the star wars dvd commercials?  the ones with the family?   :shock:
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

SiliasRuby

Yes, I have. So awesome.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

matt35mm

Aw where the adorable little girl wants a pet wookie... aww.

She won't be smiling when she learns what non-animorphic means.  Because it'd be weird to be smiling when learning that information.

cine

john

I try to avoid going to Wal-Mart due to their lack of selection, lack of wide screen discs on catalogue titles, and all the other things associated with that big blue bastard....but every once and a while they sucker me in there with their ridiculously low new release prices...

So....while picking up...

The Office: Season Two
Masters of Horror: Dance of the Dead
Beavis and Butthead Do America
Stella

I saw that they also had (some of) NEXT weeks titles in stock...

so I picked up...

Hard Candy
My Name Is Earl: Season One

They also had a couple other of next weeks releases out. I don't know if this is an isolated incident of not...but if you're really itching for a disappointingly average indie thriller or some Ethan Suplee lovin', call up your local Wal-Mart and see what's what.
Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

MacGuffin

It was cheaper to buy this set ($43) than buying each season separtately ($24 & $33).
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Great features (would've been nice to have the shorts on it, too, but still quite great).

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

edison

$5.99 at a used game store

godardian

Just where is this maaagical game store, edison?

Me:

""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

edison

Quote from: godardian on September 15, 2006, 09:55:11 AM
Just where is this maaagical game store, edison?

A GameStop in Houston. The disc was once a library rental, but for that price I could care less; I also saw a Dazed and Confused for 9.99 at an EB games store, too bad I already have it.

Ravi

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection