Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

smash

Godspeed You Black Emperor - f#a#(infinity)

edison

How is this? I have been meaning to pick up this or another of theirs ever since i found out they were in 28 Days Later.

Sleuth

Quote from: EEz28How is this? I have been meaning to pick up this or another of theirs ever since i found out they were in 28 Days Later.

Godspeed is excellence
I like to hug dogs

European Son

Bob Dylan - Blonde on Blonde
One of the greatest albums ever made, period. Bob Dylan was absolutely on fire during this period.

aclockworkjj

....slowly passes out to this tonight....anyone up for a "wake and bake"?

smash

Quote from: EEz28
Quote from: smash

How is this? I have been meaning to pick up this or another of theirs ever since i found out they were in 28 Days Later.
Its absolutely fantastic.  Huge epic songs usually consisiting of a crescendo leading up to a climatic burst in the music.  It only contains 3 songs, but the shortest song on the CD is 16 minutes long.  Pick up everything Godspeed has made.  It's worth it  :-D

edison

Quote from: EEz28

Its absolutely fantastic.  Huge epic songs usually consisiting of a crescendo leading up to a climatic burst in the music.  It only contains 3 songs, but the shortest song on the CD is 16 minutes long.  Pick up everything Godspeed has made.  It's worth it  :-D

Cool, thanks, I'm actually about to go see if i can find it somewhere in a few, but in the mean time heres what im listening to:

meatwad

to add to all the godspeed lovers out there, this is my favorite. It's amazing when you think what these guys can do if they stay together for a while. I think sooner or later, they are going to make an album that changes the face of music

edison

So i went to the store and couldnt find any godspeed, but i did find this used for 9 bucks!!

meatwad

good find. great album

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Meatwadgood find. great album

I don't need you to tell me how good my shit is!

rustinglass

"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Cecil

"when i am god, the world will suffer"

looks like somebodys wish came true

European Son

I saw them live last night and they must have played about half of this album. Good show.

edison