Moonlight
2 (13.3%)
Pete's Dragon
2 (13.3%)
The Witch
10 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Jeremy Blackman

Welcome to the 2017 Xixax Awards! These nominees have been chosen by Xixax users, mods, and admins. Vote in the poll above to help decide the winner!

Jeremy Blackman

VOTING IS CLOSED!

The Witch adds another award to its cauldron! (The cauldron is a metaphor for the collection of awards it's receiving.)

jenkins

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman on April 25, 2017, 03:22:01 PM
The Witch adds another award to its cauldron! (The cauldron is a metaphor for the collection of awards it's receiving.)

at your finest here. again, you're the part about this that's most exciting. the spirit. thanks for bringing the spirit jb.

Sleepless

:bravo: I would upvote your post if I could. I don't know why I can't. Assume it's intentional.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

polkablues

You should be able to upvote now. When a new board is created we have to manually go in and enable that feature, and it's easy to forget about.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Sleepless

Totally excusable. JB was focused on the humor and he was right to ;)
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.