Gollum says thanks to MTV

Started by Redlum, June 06, 2003, 05:45:28 PM

Redlum

I dont know if people here have seen this on tv or something but I just found Gollums acceptance speech for the MTV movie awards and it kills me every time. He just goes nuts.

http://www.theonering.net/scrapbook/view/6856

you dont have any friends. nobody likes yooou!....Dobbie likes me!.....Dobbie!? Dobbies a F**kin F****t

And Peter Jackson - my precious. Who do you think you are you f***in' Hack!?
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

NEON MERCURY

MTV MOVIE AWARDS  :lol:

...but Gollum is cool

Derek237

bonanzataz

pfff... gollum would never do that.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Ghostboy

One of the few reasons I regret not getting cable is because I miss the MTV awards shows. That was awesome, and the one from last year was hilarious too. The way they flawlessly re-edit those scenes with the hosts is pretty amazing, not to mention HILARIOUS.

Alethia

SHAFTR

Quote from: GhostboyOne of the few reasons I regret not getting cable is because I miss the MTV awards shows. That was awesome, and the one from last year was hilarious too. The way they flawlessly re-edit those scenes with the hosts is pretty amazing, not to mention HILARIOUS.

Really?  I don't like the MTV movie awards.  I used to when I was around 15 but not anymore.  Maybe it is because I just hate MTV (but loved MTV2 circa two years ago).  All I saw was the intro (matrix reloaded) of the show this year.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Ghostboy

Well you know, I've never actually seen the show all the way through. But I love those clips I mentioned, and the musical performances usually seem to be pretty top notch as well, even if the music isn't my favorite. I do hate MTV, though...it's helped ruin the music industry, sort of. M2 was cool back when I used to watch it at work, but that was over a year ago.

Redlum

Yeah, I mean I think MTV awards also brought us that Tom Crooze sketch too.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas