Xixax Chat aka "cronopio's burial ground" ..and on the 453rd day it rose again

Started by Kal, December 15, 2003, 02:06:00 AM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Sigur Rós

Kal

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Now you have to talk like Kramer.  It's your responsibility when you have an avatar.  It must dictate your persona.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

context, context, context.

ono

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

ono

The kinkier the better.

I'm getting Naked in September.  No harm in getting a head start now.

hedwig

cos there were no goodold days , these are the good old days.

i'm drunk
hop in
context, context, context.

meatwad

Bethie

who likes movies anyway

NEON MERCURY

i am trying to get ove rmy shyness and chat w/ yous...

but when i click on "chat live" another window pops up but a red "x" just appears and nothign else....how do i fix this??..help!

Reinhold

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.