Xixax Film Forum respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Each user is responsible for ensuring that the materials they upload or post on our forums do not infringe any third party copyright.
Xixax Film Forum will promptly remove materials from our website in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) if properly notified that the materials infringe a third party's copyright. In addition, we may terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.Filing a DMCA notice to remove copyrighted content
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A URL of the post in which the material is found, or a description of where the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for us to locate the material.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Please submit this information via email to our copyright agent for a prompt response:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agent Designation (https://dmca.copyright.gov/osp/publish/history.html?search=xixax&id=be93be0e51130fc67f5edf59c9de57e5)
Informal questions about copyrighted content may also be sent to email@example.com. We may be able to remove some content without a full formal takedown process, although we do reserve the right to require said process.Repeat infringement policy
Xixax Film Forum will ban user accounts that have been the subject of three (3) DMCA notices. Xixax Film Forum may also ban users accounts after fewer than three DMCA notices or for other reasons at our discretion and in accordance with our Terms and Conditions (http://xixax.com/index.php?topic=13201.msg339013#msg339013).Designated DMCA Agent
Xixax Film Forum's designated DMCA Copyright Agent to receive Notices of Infringing Material and Counter-Notifications is:
Xixax Film Forum
Official Designation of Agent (https://dmca.copyright.gov/osp/publish/history.html?search=xixax&id=be93be0e51130fc67f5edf59c9de57e5)
Interim Designation of Agent (http://xixax.com/files/DMCA_Xixax.pdf)Last edited: January 4, 2019