UnDead

Started by RegularKarate, April 07, 2005, 12:57:58 PM

RegularKarate

Trailer:

I saw this at SXSW a couple of years ago and was wondering if it would ever get released here in the states... so I looked and it just so happens that it's coming out this summer.

This is really a fanboyish kind of movie, but it's definitely enjoyable.  It was made on a really low budget for the amount of effects that are in it.

Check it out if you get a chance (though some of you, I'm sure already have... it's been out for a long time now).

analogzombie

I would put this film in league with "Bubba Ho-Tep". It's a kind of in-joke with the target audience. It's ok, but not worth anything but a rental.
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

RegularKarate

I mildly agree... except that Bubba Ho-tep was worth more than just a rental... I saw it in the theater twice and will eventually buy it on DVD.

This isn't as good as Bubba Ho-Tep really, but it's worth catching a matinee or renting.

GodDamnImDaMan

Saw this movie and I loved the story.

I understand it was supposed to be campy and kind of silly but I think if they had gone the different route with it, it could have been something special.

The score of hte film was complete crap.

The acting was pretty horrible also.

But overall, the movie was good.

I give it a 6.5/10
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Find Your Magali

This was a fun rental. ... The somewhat convoluted ending too a little TOO much figuring out, but it was a clever twist. ... It has been commented elsewhere that the ass-kicking Marion character looks a bit like Torgo from "Manos: The Hands of Fate," which makes it even funnier.