Here's Some Things We Can All Agree On

Started by Finn, January 02, 2004, 10:58:36 PM

Finn

Everyone has different opinions on certain issues and we post all kinds of comments. But here are some things I think we can all agree with:

1. We love to discuss PTA, although he's not that food.

2. kotte loves love.

3. MacGuffin is a swell guy for giving us holiday wishes.

4. God Damn Im Da Man is a prick.

5. Every single thought of Kill Bill is made into a thread.

6. Gigli sucks.

7. Paul Thomas Anderson has to be the most popular Director Chair.

8. We're stimulated by Banky's avatars.

9. Aimee Mann is the chick from Til' Tuesday.

10. We all love XIXAX  :wink:
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

ono

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

What's certain about other users?  

You've sparked my curiosity of all the unanimous desicions you're making me.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

GodDamnImDaMan

Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Finn

Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Pubrick

Quote from: Sydney4. God Damn Im Da Man is a prick.
which is why we love him.

more things..

11. I hope GT speaks better than he writes.

12. Someone will always disagree.

13. Water is good.

14. Kubrick owns u whether u like it or not.

15. Seasons 4 to 8 were the greatest ever seen on television, and it's obvious they're not that great anymore.

16. white chicks are the best.

17. No one here is going to make it.

18. Budgie ain't coming back.

19. That thread "you might be obsessed with pta if.." is a certified classic.

20. i dunno., lotsa stuff.
under the paving stones.

godardian

Quote from: Sydney

8. We're stimulated by Banky's avatars.

I keep waiting, but so far they're wayyyy off for me.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

GodDamnImDaMan

Still wanna know why I'm a prick......you bad bad man.
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

bonanzataz

oh... i miss budgie. she's the one who got me into david lynch, kind of. AND she was one of the only people that liked my movie.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Finn

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: P18. Budgie ain't coming back.
It's been under three months. Stranger things have happened.

Her last words were:

Quote from: sheSorry, I'm gonna have to duck out. Life overtakes me. Have fun and good
luck.

godardian

One thing we can probably all really can agree on is that budgie is the board's most beloved member.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

kotte

Quote from: she
Sorry, I'm gonna have to duck out. Life overtakes me. Have fun and good
luck.

That´s crap... :cry:

Quote from: Sydney2. kotte loves love.

I do. :oops:

md

Quote from: godardianOne thing we can probably all really can agree on is that budgie is the board's most beloved member.

i dunno ebeaman captures me wiht his innocence and charm, he the stanley of xixax
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

19.  ___________ posts the most horrible threads but you won't say anything about it, because you're intelectually superior.
context, context, context.