Lost (spoilers)

Started by MacGuffin, October 07, 2004, 01:10:26 AM

modage

JUST A REMINDER: to anyone tivo-ing/recording the new LOST tonite, it's 5 minutes longer, so dont forget to adjust your recording settings or you'll miss the very end.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Gamblour.

Why is it five minutes longer?
WWPTAD?

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Gamblour.

SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN"T SEEN IT, BECAUSE THAT'S WHO SPOILERS ARE FOR

hmm it was an interesting episode. I did like seeing their history, but it was still pretty tame/lame. It just wasn't very exciting. My favorite part was finally hearing what they said on the radio: "We're the survivors..." and kinda seeing how their events shaped their mindset as a group is interesting. But where's my sweet, sweet Kate?

WWPTAD?

RegularKarate

SPOILERS OF COURSE

Quote from: RegularKarate on April 07, 2005, 10:31:39 PM
Also...a question about last week's episode... what did the person on the radio say right before the old plane fell?  I forget the flight number, but Boone says something like "we're the survivors of flight XX" and I thought the response was "there WERE no survivors of flight XX" and my wife thinks the person said "This IS flight XX"

Quote from: Gamblour on April 07, 2005, 11:32:31 PM
,,the radio said "There were no survivors on flight Oceania 815" or something like that, I believe.

and tonight we finally got the answer, which was really the only really good part of the episode other than getting to see one of the others up close and personal.

MacGuffin

Quote from: RegularKarate on November 16, 2005, 11:37:04 PMand tonight we finally got the answer, which was really the only really good part of the episode other than getting to see one of the others up close and personal.

Besides Ethan in Season 1?

Interesting how the Dharma symbol for the "tailies" was not the swan logo.  :ponder:

Man, if my "life now" meant being stuck with that bitch, I'd want the Others to take me.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

Quote from: MacGuffin on November 17, 2005, 12:30:04 AM
Man, if my "life now" meant being stuck with that bitch, I'd want the Others to take me.

My plan: take Cynthia Watros off into the jungle and go about starting our own new civilization, if you know what I mean.

Sex, that is.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

polkablues

Quote from: Gamblour on November 17, 2005, 10:48:16 AM
Quote from: polkablues on November 17, 2005, 02:22:13 AM
Sex, that is.

I don't quite follow....

You see, when a man loves a woman, or is just physically attracted to her, or is drunk, he inserts "something" into "something"... the rest is a little hazy, I slept through that day in Health class.

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

Kal

It wasnt bad... but it kinda broke the standard of the last 30 episodes... which is... focus on everyone, and ONLY ONE, and the flash backs, and all that bullshit.

I dont see the need to develop all these new characters and stories and all that... I just wanted to see what the fuck is happening to the characters you actually care about and follow for over a year!

Tictacbk

I have a feeling it was planned for season 2 to start here, and all of this to span more than one episode.  But then when everyone got pissed that there were no answers at the end of season 1 they decided not to start season 2 with a whole new side of the plane.  If this is the case, i think it was a good move, I would've been pissed if i didn't see what was in that hatch...but now i haven't even seen the hatch in weeks, the "security system" is non  existent, and i don't even know what I'm waiting to see anymore.

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: Tictacbk on November 21, 2005, 03:11:21 PMi haven't even seen the hatch in weeks, the "security system" is nonĀ  existent, and i don't even know what I'm waiting to see anymore.

That's what makes the show great, man!

Kal

Tonight I bet it will be all about the bicth Ana Lucia and her flashbacks

polkablues

Quote from: andyk on November 23, 2005, 01:46:01 PM
Tonight I bet it will be all about the bicth Ana Lucia and her flashbacks

I think it's supposed to be Kate day tonight... I read somewhere that tonight we find out what it was she did that had her on the run from the law in the first place.