Licorice Pizza - Speculation & General Reactions

Started by Fuzzy Dunlop, August 30, 2017, 12:58:10 PM

Shughes

Rehearsal was my guess too.

I don't understand the disappointment if he is in the film - I'd love to see Penn in a PTA film!

Alethia

Same. Been wanting it for years.

SaunchSmilax

Quote from: wilberfan on September 21, 2020, 02:31:00 PM
Do we understand what anamorphic means for him in terms of practical or aesthetic considerations?

When in doubt, I always refer back to Paul's Phantom reddit. It's probably the greatest Q&A ever done on the interweb.  :yabbse-grin:
"All I ever wanted was a cool '78 'Vette and a house in the country."

jviness02

Quote from: Shughes on September 23, 2020, 05:55:22 PM
Rehearsal was my guess too.

I don't understand the disappointment if he is in the film - I'd love to see Penn in a PTA film!

I don't mind either way. I won't be disappointed if he's not in it, but I'd be happy to see it.

Drill

Are JoAnne Sellar and Daniel Lupi not producing this? They're listed on IMDb but not Wiki. I've noticed the trades recently didn't mention them either. Just Sara Murphy. I can't imagine them not being involved.  :ponder:

kingfan011

Quote from: Drill on September 27, 2020, 11:05:15 AM
Are JoAnne Sellar and Daniel Lupi not producing this? They're listed on IMDb but not Wiki. I've noticed the trades recently didn't mention them either. Just Sara Murphy. I can't imagine them not being involved.  :ponder:

It would be quite surprising if they weren't. I haven't really looked at the deep credits is there anyone else not there?

kingfan011

Hi wilberfan just curious if you have been visiting the set recently.

wilberfan

Not since last weekend...

kingfan011

Quote from: wilberfan on October 01, 2020, 02:01:55 PM
Not since last weekend...

Thanks honestly I would feel bad if they happen to have exterior shoots yesterday or today since we're back into scorching surface of the sun temperatures.

wilberfan

Their 'normal' work week is Sat thru Wed, so I'm sure they were at it yesterday.

Williswire

I'm curious if there's confirmation that Sara is producing. Has it been mentioned anywhere?

Drill

Quote from: Williswire on October 04, 2020, 02:07:57 PM

I'm curious if there's confirmation that Sara is producing. Has it been mentioned anywhere?

There hasn't been any official confirmation for anything yet. Just the very minimal trade reporting.

wilberfan

I remember those. Sort of. Never attended one tho...