Licorice Pizza - Speculation & General Reactions

Started by Fuzzy Dunlop, August 30, 2017, 12:58:10 PM

Heisenberg

Speaking of the IMDb page, apparently Joseph Cross is in this.

itwasgood

He looks like a young John C. Reilly.

pynchonikon

Nice trivia, he starred in Automatic Hate where Ricky Jay made his last film appearance.

He's not a huge name or sth so I can't think why someone would put him in the imdb credits unless it's true. We"ll see.

Tdog

Quote from: Heisenberg on October 23, 2020, 02:07:47 AM
Speaking of the IMDb page, apparently Joseph Cross is in this.

He could definitely play Cooper Hoffmann's onscreen "onscreen" sibling in whatever the tv show/movie is.

Heisenberg

Hoffman is dressing like Danny Partridge in those first set photos, so maybe he's supposed to be the star of some sort of TV series like that.

Tdog

Quote from: Heisenberg on October 24, 2020, 04:13:35 PM
Hoffman is dressing like Danny Partridge in those first set photos, so maybe he's supposed to be the star of some sort of TV series like that.

I always figured it was a Waltons kind of show and that "Soggy Bottom" was the name of the fictional town where the the show was set.

Heisenberg

That would make more sense than Soggy Bottom being the name of the film itself.

Tdog

Quote from: Heisenberg on October 24, 2020, 05:56:32 PM
That would make more sense than Soggy Bottom being the name of the film itself.
Chances are Danny Bonaduce could be a big source of inspiration for the character though.

PinkTeeth

Quote from: Tdog on October 24, 2020, 04:38:40 PM
I always figured it was a Waltons kind of show and that "Soggy Bottom" was the name of the fictional town where the the show was set.

I'll bet a money on that  :yabbse-thumbup:
New Name, Same Typos.

WorldForgot

If we're placing soft bets I'll bet it's the name of the fictional rock band the teens form, featuring their performance at the Teenage Fair.

wilberfan

My soft bet is on a waterbed connection.

pynchonikon

wilberfan

We're gonna need a re-do on that link.

NVM, here we go:

I was at work, and disappointed I missed this part of the day.  Glad someone captured the magic.  I was told she had to do that about a dozen times yesterday.  The background is a huge  (fenced) open field that host three large radio towers.  Pretty amazing a piece of land that large in the center of the Valley hasn't been developed yet.

Drenk

Ascension.

Tdog

What the hell is this movie about????????