Have you slowed down your DVD purchasing. . .

Started by w/o horse, July 06, 2005, 01:55:36 AM

Stefen

haha just cause samsong buys all these important foreign movies doesn't mean everything he buys is good. I bet he hates watching movies nowadays, he does it cause he has too.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Stefenhaha just cause samsong buys all these important foreign movies doesn't mean everything he buys is good. I bet he hates watching movies nowadays, he does it cause he has too.

yeah!! lets pick on samsong... :yabbse-wink:

why is you buy som many criterions ??? huh!???!!?!?!?!!?  
hav eyou even heard of thiose films before..HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????//??

w3hy do you like forgeign films so much  huh?
....why is your username a low grade steroe/television/electronics manufacturer.huH?????????????????????????????????/

why you going to a good film school and ..while most of us suck dicks behind blockbustwer video,...HUh????!!!!!!!

how do watch all of those films you buy every day...ho wdo you  mak etime.........HuH?????!?!??!?!?!??

wrulfhrgsfiahbsdfbgkhdfjhgkdrjghdfjklhgjkdfhk

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

life_boy

Quote from: Pubrickwhat the fuck is wrong with u ppl?
Quote from: NEON MERCURYmost of us suck dicks behind blockbustwer video

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I'm busy stockpiling Laser Discs, impatiently awaiting the return of it.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Ravi

Quote from: WI'm busy stockpiling Laser Discs, impatiently awaiting the return of it.

LaserDisc will never "return," but the format has lots of content that may not hit DVD.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Ravithe format has lots of content that may not hit DVD.

Perhaps "Too Hot For DVD."
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye