new director's label

Started by sickfins, May 20, 2005, 11:28:30 PM

Rudie Obias

wonderful!!!  i can't fuckin' wait til these come out!  is there a thread for music videos?  about which new and old videos are cool and what not.  just music videos in general.  i'll look....
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

MacGuffin

Quote from: rudiecorexxxis there a thread for music videos?  about which new and old videos are cool and what not.  just music videos in general.  i'll look....

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=236
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

sickfins

holy shit
it's out of sight
could it be?

hammer and tongs + director's label = booooom

according to the new issue of res magazine, they (garth jennings) will be getting a volume to themselves in the coming months/years.

apparently mike mills is also up for a director's label spot.  he directed a bunch of air videos and 'run on' for moby.  more gondry please

you had me at holy shit
context, context, context.

Pubrick

Quote from: sickfinsapparently mike mills is also up for a director's label spot.  he directed a bunch of air videos and 'run on' for moby.
they must be desparate. air also hav a track named after him.
under the paving stones.