Best movie posters

Started by ©brad, March 06, 2003, 06:37:53 AM

rustinglass

Kill Bill has some great ones and I intend to buy one of them when I move next fall.

"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

pete

the twilight samurai.  it's playing at landmark theaters around the country, don't miss it assholes.  oh and the poster is pretty cool.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Vile5

"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

Pubrick

yeah, yeah, i'll get the good ones.
under the paving stones.

rustinglass

Quote from: Vile5underground
:-D
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Ravi

I wonder how many stars Underground got.

shinwa

Run until you puke blood.
Practice until you piss blood.
- Ping Pong

Ravi

Vile5

Quote from: RaviI wonder how many stars Underground got.
because is a masterpíece
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

indiana

i love that movie, but wasn't there like a american verson of it? i think it was called. *something* seven. i can't remeber the first word.. anyone help?
peace
SONIC BOOM!

Ravi

indiana

SONIC BOOM!

MacGuffin

^^That's the tv series version.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

mogwai

Quote from: MacGuffin^^That's the tv series version.
:lol:

Chest Rockwell

Check out these posters by Franciszek Staroweiyski, a Polish guy. These have to be the coolest posters I've ever seen. The first is for Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie, the second for The Bride Wore Black...and the others I have no idea.

http://www.polishposter.com/html/starowieyski.html for more.