ask anyone [and now things]

Started by Pubrick, May 30, 2005, 12:07:12 PM

Pubrick

anyone at all.

long live ultimate threads.
under the paving stones.

RegularKarate

p, do you think this will last more than two pages?  and if it does, how long until someone misses the point and starts another "ask..." thread"?

Tryskadekafobia

How do those damn three seashells work?

MacGuffin

Is the guy in Jeremy's avatar 'making love' to that animal?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

mogwai

it looks like they're having a sleep in.

Stefen

I predict everyone who already has an ask me thread posts more in this one than anyone else.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

pubrick, will this thread kill this fad ? soon?

I'd also like to know who from this forum has a beard.  not a goatee, but a good ole faustian beard.
context, context, context.

Reinhold

should cronopio have his own thread like this?
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Brazoliange

Quote from: 03q:what time is it there

7:57 PM
Long live the New Flesh

Kal

Pubrick

Quote from: RegularKarate1.p, do you think this will last more than two pages?  2.and if it does, how long until someone misses the point and starts another "ask..." thread"?
1. i hope so.
2. as long as it takes for me to lock that thread.

Quote from: TryskadekafobiaHow do those damn three seashells work?
u don't know how the three seashells work?!?! hey bill, get a load of this guy, he doesn't know how the three seashells work!

Quote from: MacGuffinIs the guy in Jeremy's avatar 'making love' to that animal?
he's dronin it good

1:40pm

Quote from: cronopiopubrick, will this thread kill this fad ? soon?

I'd also like to know who from this forum has a beard.  not a goatee, but a good ole faustian beard.
yes that's the idea. also, since ppl need sum prodding along, the idea is that ANYONE can answer, and don't be shy, really ask ANYONE.

q:
God, are u there?

Quote from: Reinhold Messnershould cronopio have his own thread like this?
if he wants to be locked and deleted, and kicked in the balzac, sure.
under the paving stones.

Quote from: TryskadekafobiaHow do those damn three seashells work?
three sandollars are stacked or arranged in a flat vertical line with their edges touching, the one in the center is depressed with the index and middle finger, firmly, until you hear the sound of windchimes, or a branch releasing dead leaves. the wall adjacent will shorten by 1.7 inches creating a space which you will get from your seat to look through, to see pyramids being built for approximately 11 seconds before the wall rematerializes to its original width. the next time you blink, any trace of the seashells will be gone.

almost midnight self

Quote from: cronopiowill this thread kill this fad ? soon?

it will. if not, lock and delete mine as a warning. i never want a beard.

Brazoliange

Quote from: pubrickq:God, are u there?

I ate God. :oops:

how long is it?
Long live the New Flesh

Quote from: 03i never want a beard.

do you have any reason in particular?
i know some people who look good with them ,but i don't like the chicano look i get after a few days without the razor.
context, context, context.