eternal sunshine de l'mind spotless..

Started by Satcho9, February 03, 2003, 10:15:53 PM

tpfkabi

i think i messed things up by reading the script......it was just so great, i don't think anything can beat my imagination........i'm not too sure Carrey can pull of a Kaufman character either......but then again, I loved Human Nature
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Chest Rockwell

tpfkabi

I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Ghostboy

I loved this trailer! The Beautiful Mind score, which was probably the best thing about that movie (didn't think I'd ever say that about a James Horner score post 1995), works better here than it did there.

I think Human Nature is fairly underrated, even though it's not really great. It's got a lot of really good material in it -- like all of Kaufman's scripts so far (except for this one, from what I could tell when reading it), it fell apart in the third act, but not on any disastrous level. Here's hoping Gondry knocks this one out of the park.

Chest Rockwell

Raikus

Quote from: bigideasHuman Nature was/is underrated
Completely agree.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

NEON MERCURY

..well...on the swimming pool dvd i saw the trailer i guess....and even though kristen dunnnce is in this i stillbeieve that even though her presence is in this film ....ESOTSM will survive.....

flatline.

Chest Rockwell

I'm really digging the trailor. Whoever made it deserves a pat on the back.

picolas

Kal

LOL

Jim Carrey is just the GREATEST... I love everything he does...

Duck Sauce

Quote from: andykLOL

he annoys me

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: Duck Sauce
Quote from: andykLOL

he annoys me

Your mom annoys me. Dee-zam!

Jeremy Blackman

This may be a long shot, but the distorted size thing is probably a rip-off of the Dutch film The Sea That Thinks.

ono

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanThis may be a long shot, but the distorted size thing is probably a rip-off of the Dutch film The Sea That Thinks.
...you've seen that film?!  Talk about coincidences.  Check out this thread.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Onomatopoeia
Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanThis may be a long shot, but the distorted size thing is probably a rip-off of the Dutch film The Sea That Thinks.
...you've seen that film?!  Talk about coincidences.  Check out this thread.
I saw it at a film festival on my birthday, believe it or not.

GREAT MOVIE.

I was completely blown away.