Best TV Show

Started by MacGuffin, March 06, 2010, 01:27:16 AM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: picolas on March 08, 2010, 11:56:11 PM
also, reread my post. i never said i didn't like the season.

also, reread my post. i thought we were talking about season 6.  for all i know, you loved season 5.  who couldn't?  but as we speak, i am almost finished downloading season 6, and we will have words.  or i will put some words up here and you might read them.  or not.  be warned.  if you'd like to be.

other than that, i'm not sure what to fully make of pete's analysis of mad men, but i think i'm gay now.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

All right, I just finished watching Season 6 of Peep Show and I am now even more enraged it wasn't nominated.

You guys... just... you guys... :| :(  :doh:
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Reinhold

Quote from: // w ø l r å s on March 07, 2010, 12:32:13 AM
In a world where Best translates to "Overrated, but watchable"...

you're completely wrong about this one, man.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

NOT YOU TOO, REINHOLD!!!