I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

modage

it looks like jason bourne is holding that poor brooklyn family hostage.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

samsong

john

Food of the Gods
Return of the Livind Dead: SE
From Beyond
The Graduate: SE
Tales From The Crypt/Vault of Horror

yesterday:

Raymond Bernard - Eclipse
Complete Mr. Arkadin.... I've have to explain this in a later, more appropriate place, but after two viewings of this film, I really think it's my favorite of Welles' work. Not only that, but I think I enjoy it more than The Third Man. Visually, at least.
Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

mogwai

edison

mogwai

Quote from: edison on September 15, 2007, 08:15:35 AMI'm going to wait for this.

i'm probably going to see it next weekend because it just opened here in sweden.

Ravi

Got a screener copy of UCB season 2 a few days early.

samsong

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

maya kash

A remote control helicopter toy, sexy black top/jeans/bracelets from Express, a battery operated toy doggie, and some Nike tennis shoes with low cut black socks.

Oh, you meant DVD's.

I ordered Sunset Blvd., Chinatown, Mystic River, 9/11 doc by the frenchies, Jerry Maguire, and two others I can't remember because I'm buzzed on Japanese beer.
"Money is the blood of the planet.  Heal the money and we can heal the world."

"Put your mouth where my money is."

samsong

Quote from: SiliasRuby on September 15, 2007, 09:09:34 PM
Where samsong?

a friend of a friend who works at borders.  apparently he gets a 75% discount.  i was only allowed one item in an effort to be discreet so i tried to make the most of it.

SiliasRuby

Yojimbo-Criterion
Sanjuro-Criterion
X Files Season 7 and 8
Ally McBeal Season 1, Region 2
Rumor Has it
The Parallax View
Saturday Night Live-The Best of John Lovitz
People I know
The Lake House
and The Graduate SE (1 for me, 1 for my mom for her birthday)
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

modage

thank you Kim's Video!  already watched it once.  not crazy about the extra few minutes but maybe they'll grow on me.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks