Asia Argento....Love her or Hate her

Started by chainsmoking insomniac, April 17, 2003, 09:03:07 AM

chainsmoking insomniac

Fans of Asia Argento....

Is she a legitimate actress or just really, REALLY great to watch naked?
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Cecil

i like her. and i really enjoyed scarlet diva. over-indulgent sure, but...

chainsmoking insomniac

I think she has potential that, as of yet, hasn't been tapped.  I just don't think she's gotten a truly spectacular script yet.....
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"

Pubrick

Quote from: punchdrunk23I think she has potential that, as of yet, hasn't been tapped.  I just don't think she's gotten a truly spectacular script yet.....
i wouldn't mind tappin her potential..
under the paving stones.

chainsmoking insomniac

Heh heh......

Seriously though, I want some opinions from you people.  Unless you can't take her seriously, that is......
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

Cecil

i really liked on her commentary on scarlet diva how she calls any of her friends who wouldnt help her for the movie or asked too much money a "piece of shit." that was great.

EL__SCORCHO

I've only seen her in one films, though I've seen pics of her naked from other films. very nice indeed.

Victor

how could you not like her private parts?
are you gonna eat with us too?

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

if her look was more voluptuous, she would of been a big star here. she needs bigger tits and a round italian ass, to go with her  euro sex bomb /mysterious image . If she looked like a italian salma hayak then she would of been huge . Not just in america all over the world, that i think is the single reason she did not cross over

do not call me sexist by the way for being honest, its not my opinion its more or less a fact

she is still sexxy

Cecil

okay, come on people. yes, shes sexy but do we have to talk about her as if she was just some sex object? this is supposed to be about her work and all people have been saying is "shes hot and id fuck her."

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: cecil b. dementedokay, come on people. yes, shes sexy but do we have to talk about her as if she was just some sex object? this is supposed to be about her work and all people have been saying is "shes hot and id fuck her."

dude cecil come on now, if you do not think sex appeal factors into a actors image your eighter insane or naive

do you not think that brando used his sex appeal , shitttttt how about mickey rourke , depp etc etc

Cecil

Quote from: Butterscotch Jonesdude cecil come on now, if you do not think sex appeal factors into a actors image your eighter insane or naive

well im not naive....

seriously though, im not saying it doesnt, im just saying that weve established the fact thats shes hot, so can we now move on to something else... like, what people think of her and her films?

chainsmoking insomniac

Thank you Cecil.

Cecil's right everybody.  The point of this forum is to discuss her potential as an actress.  It's a given that she's hot.  But can she act.  I'm of the opinion that, given a spectacular script, and not just one where she gets to take her clothes off, she could really add  to the overall film. So....stop with the sexbomb comments and prove me wrong!  :-D
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Newtron

Hey somebody put a warning on that picture or Cecil and punchdrunkunoriginalname might *gasp* get a boner.

God forbid, on these holy days!