30 Rock (esteemed winner of the 30 Rock vs. Studio 60 deathmatch)

Started by ono, September 18, 2006, 08:00:42 PM

cine

Quote from: SiliasRuby on April 12, 2009, 02:33:25 AM
The only reason I pre-order them is that I usually get a discount before it is released officially released.
yeah, my point was that youre advertising that pre-orders are now available for the third season of Heroes, a show that clearly NOBODY on xixax gives a shit about, let alone its third season.

modage

this week =
early season 3 quality
+ josh
- big name guest star =
:yabbse-undecided:
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

SiliasRuby

Quote from: Cinephile on April 12, 2009, 05:10:42 PM
The only reason I pre-order them is that I usually get a discount before it is released officially released.
yeah, my point was that youre advertising that pre-orders are now available for the third season of Heroes, a show that clearly NOBODY on xixax gives a shit about, let alone its third season.
I guess I'm no one and still have faith in shows before giving up on them entirely.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Pas

Kal

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 13, 2009, 01:20:09 AM
whotf hasn't given up on Heroes yet

even I gave up after the beginning of the second season, and I still watch Smallvile. imagine that.

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

cine

Quote from: SiliasRuby on April 12, 2009, 07:44:22 PM
Quote from: Cinephile on April 12, 2009, 05:10:42 PM
I guess I'm no one and still have faith in shows before giving up on them entirely.

really eh? last i checked in the Heroes thread you seconded Mac's point that you only reason you actually continue to watch the show was to "see how one show continues to jump the shark week to week." doesn't sound like faith at all. sounds like the exact opposite.

Quote from: SiliasRuby on April 13, 2009, 12:36:32 PM
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 13, 2009, 01:20:09 AM
whotf hasn't given up on Heroes yet
Faithful geeks who can spell

"whotf" is slang for "who the fuck". about as harmless as not putting a period at the end of a sentence.

polkablues

Please stop talking about Heroes in the 30 Rock thread.  These things do not belong together.  This is not a chocolate and peanut butter situation.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Kal

Quote from: polkablues on April 13, 2009, 05:19:24 PM
Please stop talking about Heroes in the 30 Rock thread.  These things do not belong together.  This is not a chocolate and peanut butter situation.

peanut butter and a terrible tv show

cine

Pas

^haha

kinda back to 30 rock, has anyone watched Tracy Morgan's SNL ? Was it any good ? I had completely given up on SNL but watched it this week with my tween sister (Zac Effron) and it was pretty funny so...

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pas

Quote from: Stefen on April 14, 2009, 08:25:16 PM
You don't have a little sister.

read my post correctly, Zac Effron is actually my little sister

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.