30 Rock (esteemed winner of the 30 Rock vs. Studio 60 deathmatch)

Started by ono, September 18, 2006, 08:00:42 PM

Stefen

How did you see the season premiere? I thought it didn't premiere until next Thursday. Do you have a time machine or is up on torrents?

Spill the beans, Doc Brown.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

©brad

it's on hulu yo. and shit is hysterical. god bless tina fey. 

Stefen

I thought this season was kind of wack, but this last episode redeemed it. Funny as shit.

"BRAVERMAN!!"
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Stefen

So Steve Buscemi directed this last episode. It was funny as shit. Also, Tina Fey in a bra jiggling around on stage was pretty fucking awesome. Highlight of my year so far.

Kal

Quote from: Stefen on January 23, 2009, 10:41:09 AM
Highlight of my year so far.

I know its only January but I feel sorry for you dude  :therethere:

abuck1220

watching this right after the office only emphasizes how much worse the office is now. that line about her breaking the lego thing b/c she was pretending it was her penis was fantastic.

cine

still annoyed that studio 60 is in this threads title. we get it, its over, studio 60 lost and its dead. no one will ever come to this forum searching for studio 60.

anyway. 30 rock s3 is king. jack mcbrayer can do no wrong.

rooobotttt pennisss.

Kal

Quote from: Cinephile on January 25, 2009, 02:12:23 PM
still annoyed that studio 60 is in this threads title. we get it, its over, studio 60 lost and its dead. no one will ever come to this forum searching for studio 60.

anyway. 30 rock s3 is king. jack mcbrayer can do no wrong.

rooobotttt pennisss.

true. besides, as much as i love 30 rock, it has absolutely nothing to do with Studio 60, no comparison.

studio 60 wasn't that bad also.

picolas

Kal

holy shit i think i never laughed so hard in my fucking life... this episode was the best of the series!

well, not sure if it was the best, but its right up there man. both alec baldwin and tina fey are gods and they deserve every fucking award they've been getting for this show... it keeps getting better.

polkablues

This and his hosting gig on SNL has convinced me that once Mad Men has run it's course (which hopefully won't be for a while longer), Jon Hamm should only ever do comedy from there on out.  He's not only funny, he makes everyone around him funnier.  "He looks like a cartoon pilot!"
My house, my rules, my coffee

©brad

this is the funniest thing on TV, last night's was pure gold, and i want to marry tina fey and everyone else involved with this show.

Stefen

^Get in line, chump. It's behind me. THE END IS WAY BACK THERE. NO CUTS!

I'm glad everyone is catching on. It's been really great for 2 seasons now.

RegularKarate

Quote from: Stefen on February 06, 2009, 09:36:34 AM
^Get in line, chump. It's behind me. THE END IS WAY BACK THERE. NO CUTS!

Looks like you're pretty far back in that line too.

Oh, and from that thread... to prove I saw his genius six years ago:
Quote from: RegularKarate on June 10, 2003, 04:50:54 PM
-Tracy Morgan is sorely misunderstood by many... that guy is funny as shit.

picolas

Quote from: Stefen on February 06, 2009, 09:36:34 AMIt's been really great for 2 seasons now.
are you skipping season 2? i'm confused. season 1 is pure gold.