Inglorious Bastards

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, December 16, 2003, 06:53:01 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

So anyone heard anything about this movie?  I'm never skeptical about a QT film after Kill Bill.  It's storyline was lacking and BOOM the writing was superb.  Anyway, this isn't a rant on how good QT is or isn't, does anyone know anything about this film?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

The new Mac slogan...

Macguffin: Just When You Think You're Right, You're Not  :-D
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

brockly

I heard a rumour that it's going to be a trilogy. I seriously doubt it though. I think it's a remake of some 1977 Italian war film..... or a rip-off. Either way's cool with me.