The XIXAX.COM P.T. Anderson Home Film Festival

Started by Xixax, June 04, 2003, 06:58:42 PM

aclockworkjj

1 day to go...

Special Thanks to Jon for conjuring up this here idea...and Xixax for working out the nooks and crannies.....

©brad

i might be a little late b/c i have to work tomorrow night but i'll be there. ill just fastforward my dvd to catch up. (its like im thinking outloud here). so great, yea, don't let the kegs run dry before i get here.

budgie

I thought everyone here hated people talking during films. I find it most disrespectful an idea.

Sleuth

It's not like they've never seen the films before
I like to hug dogs

Xixax

Quote from: budgieI thought everyone here hated people talking during films. I find it most disrespectful an idea.
Type all you want, but don't speak a word!
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

MacGuffin

Quote from: Xixax
Quote from: budgieI thought everyone here hated people talking during films. I find it most disrespectful an idea.
Type all you want, but don't speak a word!

And everyone must turn off their cell phones!
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pedro

Have we already discussed how we're going to get the films to start at the same time and be in sync?

sphinx

a cue will be delivered several minutes after the meeting time, at which point everybody will press PLAY.  speaking of which, i won't be there tonight to give the cue, so somebody responsible will probably do it.

Rudie Obias

interesting enough, i just bought HARD EIGHT/SYDNEY on dvd for 8$ without knowledge of the fest.  i totally forgot about the PTA film festival today.  interesting, no?
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

budgie

So how did it go? Did everyone have a nice time? Was there a responsible adult to give the cue?

budgie

Quote from: mogwai
Quote from: budgieSo how did it go? Did everyone have a nice time? Was there a responsible adult to give the cue?
http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=2252

Mmm... it's all too infrequently that I am redirected.

Shame it was by mogwai, but thanks anyway.

Victor

Quote from: bonanzataztoo bad lester and i won't be able to make magnolia night...

:turn-l:

ah well...and i couldnt make it last night cuz i got the pdl dvd a little early and i drank some good wine and got Eganized. But not to worry kiddies, Im ready to Boogie tonight. What time does this mother kick off?
are you gonna eat with us too?

Spike

"We're gonna celebrate St. Suck-My-Big-Fat-Fucking-Sausage'a!!!"