Lost (spoilers)

Started by MacGuffin, October 07, 2004, 01:10:26 AM

Kal

well that is exactly what happened... when we were back at the island is when we heard the 'shhhush' flashback sound...

SiliasRuby

Quote from: modage on May 16, 2008, 09:58:28 AM
this episode was just putting all the pieces on the board for what is sure to be a mindblowing final 2 hours.
Finally. Mod speaks up. Anyway, great episode and really loved the numbers on the dashboard in Hugo's car.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Chest Rockwell

Just a set-up episode but not bad. Can't wait for next week!

Sleepless

You mean the week after next.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Kal

2 weeks waiting for a head-exploding 2 hour episode that if its nearly as good as last years will leave us wanting to kill ourselves until February... fucking LOST

Gamblour.

I cannot fucking wait for tomorrow. My friends and I are having a Lost costume party. I'm going as Aaron.
WWPTAD?

Kal

Quote from: Gamblour. on May 28, 2008, 04:00:44 PM
I cannot fucking wait for tomorrow. My friends and I are having a Lost costume party. I'm going as Aaron.

naked?

cinemanarchist

WHO'S IN THE COFFIN?????? :shock:
My assholeness knows no bounds.

cinemanarchist

Quote from: cinemanarchist on May 28, 2008, 08:44:11 PM
WHO'S IN THE COFFIN?????? :shock:

That answers that. Now the waiting for '09 begins.
My assholeness knows no bounds.

modage

this was great BUT not as mindblowing as last years finale.  the bar was just raised too high and this whole season was fantastic.  this episode also seemed to answer more questions than it raised.  we really are nearing the end...
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

SiliasRuby

Wooooh What a finale!
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Kal

Insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Matter Of Chance

Does anyone know somewhere other than ABC where I can watch this online? I'm not in the United States, and ABC blocks it for users in foreign countries. Please!! I need my fix!!

Chest Rockwell

Great finale. Modage is right, probably nothing until the final season will top the third season's finale for sheer mind-blowing potential, but this episode was still crazy. And sad :(

Now the big question is how many characters will be alive by the end of the show. Geez.

abuck1220

some kinda sloppy writing in this one. i had a bad feeling that the plot device needed to leave sawyer behind was going to be "we need to lighten the load on the chopper," which is just stupid. it was even more on the nose than i thought it would be ("i'd feel a lot better if we were 200 pounds lighter!"). also, they had to come up with a way to strand jin, and i thought the way they did it was kind of cheap...michael somehow knows how many "minutes" are left in a liquid nitrogen tank??

anyway, i forgive all that because it's such a layered show with so much going on. the show screws with my head so much i was 99%convinced jack was going to be in the coffin...even though jack was standing in the room looking into it. that would have been a mind trip.