Licorice Pizza - Speculation & General Reactions

Started by Fuzzy Dunlop, August 30, 2017, 12:58:10 PM

Tdog

Don Cheadle would be my number 1 return!

jviness02

Honestly, I'd rather see Sandler come back than anyone else. Perhaps because I can get my fill of great performances with a lot of these actors on a more regular basis regardless of the project, but still. Sign me up for the Sandman!

wilberfan

I think I'd cast a vote for Melora Walters, actually.

Alethia

One more with Philip Baker Hall.

pynchonikon

Amy Adams please, I'm feeling he's not done with her.

wilberfan

Quote from: eward on March 18, 2020, 02:43:45 PM

I would agree with this, too.   Phil's pretty old, though...

Freddie Dodd

Quote from: wilberfan on March 18, 2020, 03:34:25 PM
Quote from: eward on March 18, 2020, 02:43:45 PM

I would agree with this, too.   Phil's pretty old, though...

PBH wasn't in the greatest health when he was interviewed by Sam Fragoso on his podcast. Not sure about him coming back again...

Fuzzy Dunlop

Paul Dano would be a welcome reunion.

I think it'd be cool for him to finally work with Juliette Binoche in some capacity. Michelle Williams would be nice too.

ForTheHungryBoy

Please re-steer RDJ's career in a role as a wily high school teacher

mickeywolfman

SOME NEWS: Apparently the title of the new film is SOGGY BOTTOM, heard from a source who works at Kodak. They say that Paul is acting as his own DP again and is prepping film stock looks/processes

Alethia

LOL

I mean, I know everyone thought Phantom Thread and Woodcock were put-ons but... That's for sure the stealth title (though I kind of hope it isn't).

Drill

The Coens would have a big problem with that.

pynchonikon

Quote from: mickeywolfman on March 19, 2020, 10:11:09 AM
They say that Paul is acting as his own DP again and is prepping film stock looks/processes

That's the real update imo, wondering if he"ll decide to take the full credit this time or not.

ThereWillBeOreos

Soggy Bottom. Which might be a working title... already proves this might be a little light-hearted than his previous movies? I guess you can say Phantom Thread is light-hearted in comparison to The Master and There Will Be Blood. But who knows?

Alethia