Licorice Pizza - Speculation & General Reactions

Started by Fuzzy Dunlop, August 30, 2017, 12:58:10 PM

Boffin

Oh wow. It really is empty lol. Peculiar username too.  :laughing:

Why does PTA's 14 y/o daughter have 5 Instagram accounts? Lol.

jenkins

his gram account is unfounded speculation rooted in account cross referencing achieved through tenuous mental health

no way should this place support investigations into the gram accounts of children. just stop

Boffin

Quote from: jenkins on February 01, 2020, 01:58:49 PM
his gram account is unfounded speculation rooted in account cross referencing achieved through tenuous mental health

no way should this place support investigations into the gram accounts of children. just stop

I'm 16. Also no one's doing anything bad. All these accounts are on private.

jenkins

honey you ain't gotta be bad to be embarrassing

Boffin

Quote from: jenkins on February 01, 2020, 02:03:41 PM
honey you ain't gotta be bad to be embarrassing

There's no "investigation" dude. Maya Rudolph is literally following all these accounts from her very public, verified account.

Also, you're embarrassing for implying there's something malicious going on.

Delete these comments if you want, it's fine.

jenkins

no u r

this is not a significant or meaningful endeavor and the conversation is going in circles. i haven't called it bad or malicious, just embarrassing

trytotell

Oh gee, I probably shouldn't have mentioned it. Didn't think it would be a big deal. My bad.

jenkins

there are actual problems in this world, i'll give you that. it's all hot air in a thread meant to be about a movie. a thread has already been made for those who want to creep

Find Your Magali

I think PTA's public and marketing sides have always veered toward "What Would Kubrick Do"

Compared to his contemporaries, Tarantino is the gregarious one, Nolan wants that duality of being mysterious in a way that keeps him in the headlines, and PTA really just DGAF about PR and wants to bunker down and work on his films and spend time with family.

I think the most revealing thing of the past year was his (very interesting) Fangoria back-and-forth with Peele.

Yes

The fact this was supposed to be filming by now and has already been pushed previously is concerning

Also, Jolie reportedly turned down the new David O. Russell. Maybe the rumors she joins this are true!

melaniehaynes

Quote from: BigSock on February 12, 2020, 04:43:05 PM
The fact this was supposed to be filming by now and has already been pushed previously is concerning

Also, Jolie reportedly turned down the new David O. Russell. Maybe the rumours she joins this are true!

they have started filming exterior shots already  so i assume casting is done and we just have to wait for announcements

joneal

Quote from: melaniehaynes on February 12, 2020, 09:08:06 PM
Quote from: BigSock on February 12, 2020, 04:43:05 PM

Also, Jolie reportedly turned down the new David O. Russell. Maybe the rumours she joins this are true!

they have started filming exterior shots already  so i assume casting is done and we just have to wait for announcements

wait, how do you know they're filming exteriors already? i thought deadline said filming was pushed back to spring/summer

trytotell

I saw a tweet from someone who apparently works in a talent/casting agency saying he walked in the other day. So, looks like they're still in the casting stage.

wilberfan

I think I saw that tweet, too.  Wish I could find it now.

Yes

Why would exteriors and 2nd unit be filming if there's no cast?