NEON MERCURY's ++ ps360ii Lite ++ thread -weaning you off WoW since 07

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 09, 2003, 08:52:13 PM

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

picolas

i don't think i mean up 'til either.. cause there have been good ff games. and voice over didn't completely ruin the series initially.. it is a redundant piece of the sentence, though.

Pubrick

Quote from: picolas on August 17, 2010, 09:20:42 PM
it is a redundant piece of the sentence, though.

yes you're right. makes better sense without out it altogether.

well i'm glad i could contribute to this discussion.
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Ok, so while playing Tekken 6, I was customizing Yoshimistu and on one item, the game froze, so I restarted it.

I figured I would sell the item back since I tried to buy it which I assumed is what made it froze so it wouldn't freeze anymore.  Once I sell it back, it saves the game (with its autosave function) which says "Do not turn off your console."  While it continues to save, it freezes on that screen.  Eventually, I start the system over.  This corrupts my save data and it keeps freezing.  So I delete my Tekken 6 file to start over (I wasn't obsessed with maintaining a strict record on it or anything) and now even when I make new files, they freeze before I can fight.

Anyone know wutzupwitdat?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

Gold Trumpet

This may mean something here. I have no idea what God of War is or why it needs a Wes Anderson tribute trailer
http://www.viddler.com/explore/gamervision/videos/1146/

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Pas

Quote from: P on August 18, 2010, 03:17:41 AM
Quote from: Gold Trumpet on August 18, 2010, 02:32:56 AM
http://www.viddler.com/explore/gamervision/videos/1146/

those were badminton rackets, not tennis.

INVALIDATED.

whatever the hell that was.

HAHAHA what idiots! Nobody on set knew the difference between tennis and badminton? I'm sure some guy knew but didn't tell the fatfuck writer/director just to spite him. Only the worst douche wouldn't know the difference.

Also, that barely even looks like a trailer. The image is real good though.

Stefen

I've been playing Red Dead Redemption lately and while hanging out in Plainview with all the oil dericks, I decided to have a look around and found the main building and the main guy inside looks a lot like Daniel.

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

My friend just got Fallout: New Vegas at midnight and I watched him play for a couple hours.  Man, it looks great... and Hardcore mode is insanely amazing.  They even go so far as to have an optional trait that makes the game have a bizarre, occasionally humorous twist (didn't get a chance to see what that means yet).

Once this drops in price, I'm all over it.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

polkablues

Here is a kid who desperately needs this thread to help wean him off of you-know-what.  On the plus side, he probably knows how to get out of the dungeon without using the wizard key.

My house, my rules, my coffee

Stefen

He probably posted here between 2004-2007. Xixax's nerdiest period.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

squints

Squints' Top 3 Games of 2010:

1. Red Dead Redemption
2. Starcraft 2
3. NBA 2k11
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche