30 Rock (esteemed winner of the 30 Rock vs. Studio 60 deathmatch)

Started by ono, September 18, 2006, 08:00:42 PM

diggler

this show has really hit it's stride, there isn't one weak character. i loved the cut from the elevator to the next morning, wish i could see the raw footage from that party, but the little they showed was perfect.

i find myself starting to look forward to this show over the office (dare i say)
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

elpablo

Stefen

Quote from: elpablo on November 13, 2007, 07:46:45 PM
Here's where we all die a little inside:

http://www.ucbtheatre.com/schedule/showdetails.php?redirected&showid=1584

Finally! The East Coast gets something awesome!

Some of our E.C. bruthas should check this out for us so I can live vicariously through them. Mod?

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

modage

holy shit~!  i'm dying a little inside because reservations are sold out.  i will probably try to get standby, but i imagine this event would probably be more packed than any ucb event.......ever.

irony is i'm watching ucb: season 2 at this very minute on dvd.

edit: actually now i'm dying inside because i'll be seeing david fincher this night, so i can't go anyway.  SHIT.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

Quote from: modage on November 13, 2007, 10:27:55 PM
irony is i'm watching ucb: season 2 at this very minute on dvd.

that's not irony.

you deserve not to go.
under the paving stones.

modage

coincidence is

or maybe irony is that i was watching ucb on dvd whereas everyone who got tickets were not.  that could be irony.

Stefen

I wonder if the whole cast is going to be there or just a few.

modage

pete

oh god, how many more episodes do they have in the reserve?  Tracy seemed a bit too rational (by the show's standard) last night, but that might be because his character always knew da 'hood, but still, a really good episode.  I still can't believe that this is a network show viewed and loved by millions.  it proves a lot about humanity, don't iT?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

modage

it's on the brink of cancellation isnt it?

and my cable is fucked up again so i missed last nights ep till the torrent shows up.  :(

Stefen

I think they have lat least 4 more episodes in the can because I read that the last episode they filmed was a Christmas episode.

Tina Fey is such a doll.