Megalopolis

Started by Fuzzy Dunlop, April 04, 2019, 01:14:40 PM

Reel

This movie is like the 'detox' album of the film industry... it's taken so long to put out, I don't even think he should bother anymore.

RudyBlatnoyd

I see this has finally started filming. It's actually happening. With a budget of 100 million, even if it's a disaster, it ought to be a fascinating and unparalleled disaster. I'm very hyped.

Drenk

He may get sued and never finish the movie, though. So I hope somebody is filming the set for another Heart of Darkness.
Ascension.

RudyBlatnoyd

This looks very intriguing...

WorldForgot

International distribution outside of the States has been locked in:

Francis Ford Coppola's Megalopolis has sold to key independent buyers in Europe's top five territories, we can reveal.[url]

QuoteAhead of its anticipated world premiere at this week's Cannes Film Festival the movie has sold to Constantin Film for Germany and all German-speaking territories, including Switzerland and Austria; Eagle Pictures for Italy; Tripictures for Spain; and Entertainment Film Distributors Limited for the U.K. A deal with Le Pacte for France was announced last week.

The movie debuts on Thursday 16th in Cannes with cast Adam Driver, Giancarlo Esposito, Nathalie Emmanuel, Aubrey Plaza, Shia LaBeouf, Jon Voight, Laurence Fishburne, Talia Shire, Kathryn Hunter, Grace VanderWaal, Chloe Fineman, D.B. Sweeney, and Dustin Hoffman set to tread the red carpet.